Thread
Printable Version

Points Allocation Per Show - Some Help

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

I actually send a PM to myself telling me which episode(s) to watch next.  That way it's right here on the site, and I never have to search through the episodes to see which one I looking for.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 iaerafy's post

Actually, unless there is a glitch, you should be able to watch the show on EITHER server up to 30 times/24 hours on the initial F$.

Reply 13#13 ltoledano's post

The costs have not changed.  Most animated shows are 1 point, while all others are 2 points, unless they are in the free section.  The actual cost out of pocket, if you buy F$, depends on the exchange rate at the time.  Points can also be obtained by being active in the forum, where you can earn points that can be converted for VIP viewing.

Reply 15#15 zzaina's post

The only thing I can think to suggest is to follow the instructions in post #1 and send a PM to lbjedward explaining what happened.

Reply 17#17 zzaina's post

You're welcome.   Please post again if you have any more difficulties, or to tell us when your problem has been resolved.

Reply 23#23 shoesies's post

Please only post about a problem once.  I have posted a reply in the other thread you posted in here.  The moderators are volunteers, and we reply as soon as we're able.  

Thread