36 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 56#56 babysexylexy's post

Nope for learning and "what the hey" factor
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Penny is ruined, she can't date Leonard but she also can't let him go
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x17 The Toast Derivation

Ahh, how sweet, they all realized that how much Leonard annoys them, they miss him when he's not around and he can't have friends other than them.  And Penny has it bad

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

the naming is creepy, but offering to get one isn't really, but I am surprised Penny doesn't have her own "friend"

The Prestidigitation Approximation

Ok, I am getting to dislike Pria, she is trying to change Leonard and because he is so desperate he is willing to do it, though it isn't making him happy (and lots of physical pain )

The "magic trick" was hilarious

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Penny bowed out because she want's Leonard to be happy and not to be seen as she was jealous of Priya

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Penny didn't understand and made fun of it at the beginning, but as she and Leonard got together, she understood that is geekness was alright.  As I said earlier, it is not going to work between Priya and Leonard, she wants to change him and I think that he is starting to realize that he can't be who she wants him to be.

The Herb Garden Germination

Rumors spread fast and dangerous.  This wasn't the funniest show, but it had it's laughs.  Howard and bernadette are getting married and what?  Live with his mother?

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

Not going to happen yet, still have a few more.  I really like the monkey.

The Wildebeest Implementation

Bernadette cracking under the pressure of being a spy was funny..

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Raj stripping nude was hilarious

4x23 The Engagement Reaction

Funny that Bernadette seems to get along with Howar's' mother

4x24 The Roomate Transmogrification

This was one of the funniest episodes this season I thought, and thank Krishna that Priya is gone.  Penny waking up with Raj was priceless when he still wasn't able to talk to her.  Howard being the kept man.  This sucks... I preferred the Alaska season finale, less cliffhanger.  

Reply 108#108 spratt89's post

You seem to be the only person I have met that liked Priya.  I for one am glad she is gone

5x06 The Rhinitis Revelation

I didn't care for this episode all that much, no idea why.  Laurie Metcalf was funny and all her interactions with everyone else was funny, but for some reason, the episode didn't do much for me.

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

Um.. you serious about not knowing what spinning the teacups means?

36 12
Thread