Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 21: The Vegas Renormalization

Cracking episode, my favourite part was Leonard and Raj getting a prostitute for Howard to help him but all the funny moments belong to Sheldon and Penny in this episode from them eating dinner, to talking about friends with benefits and finally to Sheldon feeling tired and having Penny sing to him before bed time.

Episode 22: The Classified Materials Turbulence

The best episode so far this season, yet again Howard makes a mistake and needs Leonard, Sheldon and Raj’s help to fix it, was quite funny when Leonard found out why Penny did not want to speak to him, my favourite moments were Howard, Raj and Sheldon fixing the toilet and the ending with the guys in space having a problem with the toilet.

Episode 23: The Monopolar Expedition

Unbelievable episode to end the season, first of all it was very funny how Howard and Raj’s parents argued over a phone and webcam, also funny when Sheldon knocked on Penny’s door and she knocked back and kept doing it, again Penny does a Leonard and does not tell Leonard her feelings, them all being in the freezer was very funny as was the ending of the episode with them in the North Pole. Can’t wait to see next season.

The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:16 ]

Episode 1: The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

This was a great way to start off season 3, the scene when Howard & Raj told Sheldon that they faked the North Pole Date was a little funny, I loved the scene when Penny tried to make Sheldon feel better only to make matters worst when she started talking about the new Star Trek movie, my favourite scene was of Leonard & Penny talking in bed at the end, I'm glad to see Leonard & Penny finally get together but I was also disappointed at the way they just got together.

Episode 2: The Jiminy Conjecture

I thought this episode was even better than the season 3 premier, the opening scene of Leonard, Sheldon, Howard & Raj talking at the comic book store was kind of funny, the storyline about Sheldon & Howard betting Comic Books over a Crickets Specie was hilarious, I was only slightly interested in the Leonard & Penny storyline, my favourite scene was when my favourite scene was when Sheldon, Howard & Raj talked to Professor Crawley.

Episode 3: The Gothowitz Deviation

This was a brilliant episode, the opening scene of this episode with Penny dancing made me laugh a little bit, I could not stop laughing at the scenes of Howard & Raj dressed up like Goth's, I absolutely loved the storyline about Sheldon running a behaviour modification experiment on Penny using chocolate, the scene when Sheldon sprayed Leonard with water made me laugh, my favourite scene was of Howard & Raj talking at the end.

Episode 4: The Pirate Solution

This was a very good episode, I liked the scene when Sheldon said something about Raj's religion which caused Raj to say something like “Don't tell me about my own religion or so help me cow I will take you out”, the funniest scene for me was when Sheldon and Raj had their mini argument, the highlight of this episode for me were the scenes when the “Eye Of The Tiger” song, I did find the side story about Howard becoming the third wheel of Leonard & Penny's relationship kind of funny.

Episode 5: The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

I loved every minute of this episode, I really liked the storyline about Penny having to set Howard up on a date, my favourite scene was the double dinner date when Howard & Bernadette starting trying to one up each other over how bad their mothers are, the best thing about this episode for me was how Sheldon acted the whole time he was at the comic book store for that tournament, the funniest part of the Sheldon storyline was when Sheldon lost the tournament because Will Wheaton lied to him.

Episode 6: The Cornhusker Vortex

This was quite a good episode, I liked the storyline about Leonard trying to fit in with Penny's friends who are Football mad, I felt bad for Leonard as I had been in a similar situation before, the best storyline however was the one about Raj getting fed up with Howard always abandoning him every time he sees a hot girl, my favourite scene was the ending of Howard & Raj sitting in the park at the end, I was actually gob-smacked when Sheldon knew everything there is to know about American Football.

Episode 7: The Guitarist Amplification

This was an excellent episode, I found every signal scene of Sheldon trying to cope with/avoid Leonard & Penny arguing very funny, the funniest scene from this episode for me was when Howard & Raj had a massive argument in the comic book store which was followed by Sheldon pretending to be his parents arguing, my favourite scene was at the comic book store when Leonard & Penny made up for Sheldon's sake.

Episode 8: The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

This was a fantastic episode, I laughed non-stop at the scenes of Leonard, Howard & Raj all being high on something while waiting to watch a meteor shower, the best storyline however was of Sheldon having to help Penny who slipped in the bath and dislocated her shoulder, the scene of Sheldon & Penny at the hospital had me laughing until I almost cried, I loved the scene of Sheldon & Penny singing that Soft Kitty song.

Episode 9: The Vengeance Formulation

This was a great episode, I loved the scene of Howard dreaming he was in the bathtub with Katee Sackhoff while having an argument with his mother, the best and funniest storyline was of Sheldon seeking Vengeance against Barry Kripke, the scene from this episode when Sheldon was talking on Live Radio after inhaling helium was hilarious, my favourite scene was when Sheldon extracted his revenge on Barry and a few other innocent bystanders.

Episode 10: The Gorilla Experiment

This was a good episode, I am still finding Howard's mini arguments with his mother funny, my favourite scene from this episode was the beginning when Leonard, Sheldon, Howard, Raj, Penny & Bernadette all had dinner together, the scenes of Sheldon trying to teach Penny some Physics was not as funny as I thought it would have been, I found the end scene of Penny talking all smart during dinner with Leonard, Sheldon, Howard, Raj & Bernadette very funny.

Episode 11: The Maternal Congruence

I thought this was a great episode, the best thing about this episode for me was the interaction that Sheldon & Beverly had with each other, I liked the scene of Sheldon trying to comfort Leonard, the scene of Penny & Beverly at a bar was just hilarious, I almost fell out of my chair was laughing when Beverly kissed Sheldon, my favourite scene was when  Leonard, Sheldon, Howard, Raj, Penny & Beverly all had dinner together.

Episode 12: The Psychic Vortex

This was a pretty good episode, the worst storyline in my opinion me was of Leonard, & Penny having an argument over Penny believing in Psychics, the funniest storyline however was of Sheldon & Raj going to a party and picking up 2 woman called Abby & Martha, my favourite scene was when Sheldon & Raj had their second date with Abby & Martha because Sheldon was wearing those Hulk Hands, the funniest part of  this episode was the ending when Sheldon let Martha stay in his room.

Episode 13: The Bozeman Reaction

This was a brilliant episode, the scene of Sheldon telling Officer Hackett what was stolen made me laugh a little bit, I found it hilarious when Sheldon got trapped in an electrified net that Howard installed in Leonard & Sheldon's apartment, my favourite scene was when Leonard, Howard, Raj & Penny watched Sheldon's good bye tape, I saw the scene of Sheldon being robbed for a second time as soon as he decided to move but I still found that scene funny anyway.

Episode 14: The Einstein Approximation

This was a very good episode, the storyline about Sheldon being stuck on a physics problem was brilliant, I loved the scene when Leonard & Penny slipped on Sheldon's marbles, my favourite scene was when Leonard tried to catch Sheldon who was in a children's play pit fall of balls, the scene of Sheldon working at Penny's work place for free was a little funny, I wish they had shown us Leonard & Howard going on their date with Penny & Bernadette as I'm sure it would have been the highlight of this episode.

Episode 15: The Large Hadron Collision

I though this was a fantastic episode, It was funny watching Sheldon act like a child, I liked Howard's plan about taking Sheldon to Switzerland and then leaving him there, my favourite scene was when Sheldon did a power point presentation for Penny in the Laundry Room, I guessed it would be Raj going to Switzerland with Leonard as soon as Penny & Sheldon came down sick, I would love to know someday just how many stupid and funny Room-mate Rules Sheldon has in place.

Episode 16: The Excelsior Acquisition

This is my favourite episode from season 3 so far, I found the scenes of Raj playing music from his T-Shirt funny because of how everybody else reacted, the scene of Sheldon giving his opening statement in his traffic court case was funny, my favourite scene was when Penny took Sheldon to meet Stan Lee, I did not really find the scenes of Sheldon being in Jail that funny, I actually found the scenes of Raj going on about Stan Lee's character name choices funny.

Thread