48 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I loved that as well but Sheldon needs to show Penny how to do her washing

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

Episode 6
Another episode about Sheldon but Leonard dream or nightmare off 2 Sheldon's was funny

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

I like the part were Penny wouldn't take Sheldon order at the restaurant

I can't believe Rajesh is still shy with Penny

See you At the Finish

Episode 17 The Terminator Decoupling

Good episode Raj chatting to Summer Glau until he realised the beer he was drinking was none alcoholic

Episode 20 The Hofstadter Isotope

Another funny episode with Raj being the only one to get a girl but the best was when he woke with the girl next to him

The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

Penny was happy to see Leonard but they couldn't get a minute to them selves but what was with the beard but glad that the beard have know gone

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Leonard and Penny just being friends didn't last long and Sheldon certainly crossed the line

The Big Bang Theory 3x03 The Gothowitz Deviation

Great episode when Sheldon tried to be nice to Penny by giving her chocolate but when he started to throw them and see would catch it i thought was funny

The Big Bang Theory 3x04 The Pirate Solution

Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel was funny

3x05 The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

Penny sets up one of her friends on a date with Wolowitz which turned out better than expected but Sheldon face after Wil Wheaton lied about his grandma was funny

3x08 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

Good episode when Sheldon helped Penny after the fall in the shower but when he tried to comfort her in the hospital that was funny

3x11 The Maternal Congruence

Penny and Beverly drunk was funny but Penny face when Beverly kissed Sheldon was priceless

3x12 The Psychic Vortex

When Leonard and Howard go on a double date with Penny and Bernadette but Leonard laughing after he learns that Penny believes in psychics put a damper on the date

3x14 The Einstein Approximation

What a shame for Penny when Sheldon started working at the Cheesecake Factory

3x15 The Large Hadron Collision

Leonard fears that no matter which of them he'll pick, the other will be angry and he will lose a friendship... or a relationship but with them both getting sick he go's to Switzerland with Rajesh

3x17 The Precious Fragmentation

Sheldon trying to get the ring of Penny's neck was great especially the black eyes the following day

3x18 The Pants Alternative

Great episode with a very funny ending with Sheldon watching himself on YouTube

3x19 The Wheaton Recurrence

Penny's response to Leonard saying i love you was strange but them dressed as female superheroes was funny

3x20 The Spaghetti Catalyst

The dog chasing Sheldon because he had hot dogs down his trousers was funny but trust Leonard to overstep the friendship with Penny

48 123
Thread