Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This season for me is one of, if not the, best.  I love how Sheldon is taking the main role in a lot more episodes
Recent Ratings

3x17 The Precious Fragmentation

Sheldon trying to get the ring of Penny's neck was great especially the black eyes the following day

3x18 The Pants Alternative

Great episode with a very funny ending with Sheldon watching himself on YouTube

3x19 The Wheaton Recurrence

Penny's response to Leonard saying i love you was strange but them dressed as female superheroes was funny

The entire episode was predictable so was pretty poor.

The episodes have been very funny lately so I was very disappointed

I loved this episode.  Penny and Leonard fighting over sheldon like he's their kid.  I'm glad those two decided to be friends, but it's a shame they broke up to begin with.   Always funny very enjoyable.

3x20 The Spaghetti Catalyst

The dog chasing Sheldon because he had hot dogs down his trousers was funny but trust Leonard to overstep the friendship with Penny

3x21 The Plimpton Stimulation

Rajesh and Howard with Elizabeth and his line she want new delhi not kosher delhi was funny

3x22 The Staircase Implementation

Leonard tells Penny about how he met Sheldon for the first time but who would of thought that Leonard was responsible for breaking the lift seven years ago

3x23 The Lunar Excitation

Penny being drunk and using Leonard for sex but when Leonard tried it on with Penny it was funny

Sheldon met his dream girl too funny, I hope we see more of this just not too much as it will just cheesey and annoying.

The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:16 ]

The Robotic Manipulation 4x01

Might be one of my favorite episodes of the Big Bang Theory.  As usual the interactions between the characters were spot on.  And Sheldon and his "girl" friend on  a date with Penny     What else to say, oh yes  ... "Oh, God...."

Reply 2#2 sanggye's post

Trust Howard to use the Robot hand for that but waiting nearly half an hour for it to unpack the food was crazy and Sheldon calculating Penny's partners was funny especially the look on her face

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Ye think Sheldon was close to the target

Episode 1: The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

This was a great way to start off season 3, the scene when Howard & Raj told Sheldon that they faked the North Pole Date was a little funny, I loved the scene when Penny tried to make Sheldon feel better only to make matters worst when she started talking about the new Star Trek movie, my favourite scene was of Leonard & Penny talking in bed at the end, I'm glad to see Leonard & Penny finally get together but I was also disappointed at the way they just got together.

Episode 2: The Jiminy Conjecture

I thought this episode was even better than the season 3 premier, the opening scene of Leonard, Sheldon, Howard & Raj talking at the comic book store was kind of funny, the storyline about Sheldon & Howard betting Comic Books over a Crickets Specie was hilarious, I was only slightly interested in the Leonard & Penny storyline, my favourite scene was when my favourite scene was when Sheldon, Howard & Raj talked to Professor Crawley.

Episode 3: The Gothowitz Deviation

This was a brilliant episode, the opening scene of this episode with Penny dancing made me laugh a little bit, I could not stop laughing at the scenes of Howard & Raj dressed up like Goth's, I absolutely loved the storyline about Sheldon running a behaviour modification experiment on Penny using chocolate, the scene when Sheldon sprayed Leonard with water made me laugh, my favourite scene was of Howard & Raj talking at the end.

Episode 4: The Pirate Solution

This was a very good episode, I liked the scene when Sheldon said something about Raj's religion which caused Raj to say something like “Don't tell me about my own religion or so help me cow I will take you out”, the funniest scene for me was when Sheldon and Raj had their mini argument, the highlight of this episode for me were the scenes when the “Eye Of The Tiger” song, I did find the side story about Howard becoming the third wheel of Leonard & Penny's relationship kind of funny.

Episode 5: The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

I loved every minute of this episode, I really liked the storyline about Penny having to set Howard up on a date, my favourite scene was the double dinner date when Howard & Bernadette starting trying to one up each other over how bad their mothers are, the best thing about this episode for me was how Sheldon acted the whole time he was at the comic book store for that tournament, the funniest part of the Sheldon storyline was when Sheldon lost the tournament because Will Wheaton lied to him.

Thread