Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 21: The Vegas Renormalization

Cracking episode, my favourite part was Leonard and Raj getting a prostitute for Howard to help him but all the funny moments belong to Sheldon and Penny in this episode from them eating dinner, to talking about friends with benefits and finally to Sheldon feeling tired and having Penny sing to him before bed time.

Episode 22: The Classified Materials Turbulence

The best episode so far this season, yet again Howard makes a mistake and needs Leonard, Sheldon and Raj’s help to fix it, was quite funny when Leonard found out why Penny did not want to speak to him, my favourite moments were Howard, Raj and Sheldon fixing the toilet and the ending with the guys in space having a problem with the toilet.

Episode 23: The Monopolar Expedition

Unbelievable episode to end the season, first of all it was very funny how Howard and Raj’s parents argued over a phone and webcam, also funny when Sheldon knocked on Penny’s door and she knocked back and kept doing it, again Penny does a Leonard and does not tell Leonard her feelings, them all being in the freezer was very funny as was the ending of the episode with them in the North Pole. Can’t wait to see next season.

The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

Penny was happy to see Leonard but they couldn't get a minute to them selves but what was with the beard but glad that the beard have know gone

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes, and not only the beards but also their long hair...

3x02: The Jiminy Conjecture

My favourite quote from tonight's episode:

Sheldon to Raj: "Interesting.  You're afraid of insects and women.  Ladybugs must render you catatonic." < me
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Leonard and Penny just being friends didn't last long and Sheldon certainly crossed the line

The Big Bang Theory 3x03 The Gothowitz Deviation

Great episode when Sheldon tried to be nice to Penny by giving her chocolate but when he started to throw them and see would catch it i thought was funny

The Big Bang Theory 3x04 The Pirate Solution

Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel was funny

3x05 The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

Penny sets up one of her friends on a date with Wolowitz which turned out better than expected but Sheldon face after Wil Wheaton lied about his grandma was funny

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Wil's lie was hilarious, and Sheldon's reaction was priceless.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

3x08 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

Good episode when Sheldon helped Penny after the fall in the shower but when he tried to comfort her in the hospital that was funny

Sheldon's face while comforting was the creepiest thing I ever saw, lol

This is one of Sheldon's best epsodes.

He cared for her and knew he had to help no matter how uncomfortable he got.

It was obvious he would put his hands in the wrong place while helping her dress but it was still hilarious though.  It was quite disturbing though when he was trying to be comforting in the hospital.

They did over play getting stoned in the woods and it was funny at first but just got annoying by the end.

3x11 The Maternal Congruence

Penny and Beverly drunk was funny but Penny face when Beverly kissed Sheldon was priceless

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Loved this episode

3x12 The Psychic Vortex

When Leonard and Howard go on a double date with Penny and Bernadette but Leonard laughing after he learns that Penny believes in psychics put a damper on the date

3x14 The Einstein Approximation

What a shame for Penny when Sheldon started working at the Cheesecake Factory

3x15 The Large Hadron Collision

Leonard fears that no matter which of them he'll pick, the other will be angry and he will lose a friendship... or a relationship but with them both getting sick he go's to Switzerland with Rajesh

3X16  The excelsior aquisition

Really loved this episode.  Not only did Sheldon sit in jail for hours, Stan Lee was a guest.  Good Ep.  
Recent Ratings

Thread