Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1: The Bad Fish Paradigm

Brilliant episode was funny when Penny made Sheldon keep the secret but he had major trouble keeping it, my favourite part was Sheldon moving out but then annoying everyone so he had to move back in with Leonard, the end with Leonard and Penny was funny. Favourite moment is when Howard, Raj and Sheldon talking to Leonard once he got back from his date with Penny

Episode 2: The Codpiece Topology

Another great episode, was funny towards the end with Sheldon and Leslie arguing which resulted in Leonard playing Piggy in the Middle, Penny and Sheldon talking on the stairs twice due to Leslie being with Leonard was funny, my favourite part was when Leonard and Leslie kissed and then Penny and her date Kissed in a sort of competition.

Episode 3: The Barbarian Sublimation

Great episode and different from the rest, was very funny seeing Penny act different but my favourite parts of the episode was when Penny would not stop asking Sheldon for help with the game and the ending where Penny realises she needed help after meeting Howard online was funny as was Leonard trying to talk to her, but the funniest part was Sheldon trying to hook Penny up twice.

Episode 4: The Griffin Equivalency

Very funny episode, at the start you feel bad for Raj as his friends were not supportive but by the end Raj was a nightmare to be around, I found it funny when Howard, Sheldon and Howard left Raj at dinner, the best part of the episode had to be Raj being drunk and taking Penny to the award thing and then have her meet his parents via webcam, the last scene was funny even though no words were said.

Episode 5: The Euclid Alternative

Brilliant episode, was funny how everyone kept leaving Sheldon stranded for being annoying, my favourite parts were Sheldon annoying the DMV lady and Sheldon using the simulator, the last part of the simulator when he crashed into the pet store was very funny, the ending with Sheldon sleeping in his office was good as Leonard had already finished working nights, very sneaky of Leonard

Episode 6: The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem

Fantastic episode and better than the last one, Sheldon falling into a relationship with Ramona was very funny as she took control of his life and did not let him do anything fun, the end with Leonard’s nightmare was funny as was Sheldon trying to get rid of Ramona. Sheldon really had no idea what was going on with him and Ramona, for a genius he is not very smart in this episode.

Episode 7: The Panty Piñata Polarization

Great episode, the start of the episode was brilliant and what followed was funny. I loved how Penny and Sheldon went to extreme lengths to get revenge, Leonard helping Penny beat Sheldon was sneaky but my favourite parts have to be Howard and Raj trying to and successfully finding and then going to the models house, Howard is by far one creepy man.

Episode 8: The Lizard-Spock Expansion

Another great episode, Leonard starting to date Stephanie was good but the situation Howard got himself into could of made him famous but he decided to erase all of the data thinking he would get in trouble, was funny how Howard kept calling Stephanie while she was with Leonard, one of my favourite parts from the episode was Leonard and Penny talking in the laundry room

Episode 9: The White Asparagus Triangulation

Great episode and funny too, Sheldon thinking he had to help in Leonard’s relationship to Stephanie was funny but all Sheldon did was become annoying and cause Leonard to hurt himself, the end with Sheldon changing Leonard’s facebook status actually worked which surprised me, my favourite part was Sheldon talking to Penny twice about things that was none of his business.

Episode 10: The Vartabedian Conundrum

Great episode, my favourite part was every time Leonard tried to say something serious to Stephanie they ended up having sex and got the same result when he did it by text, Sheldon thinking there was something wrong with himself was good but my other favourite part was when Stephanie said he was not able to talk, the ending with Sheldon and Penny was very funny.

Episode 11: The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Brilliant episode, the ending was the best part of the episode if not of all season, Leonard acting like a ass when he shouted at Penny was funny, Leonard getting a man crush on David was funny as was my other favourite moment when Sheldon went shopping with Howard and Raj for Penny’s present, the one magic moment was Sheldon hugging Penny.

Episode 12: The Killer Robot Instability

Great episode, the robot fight was funny just wish they had shown Monty get destroyed as that would of been great to see, Penny upsetting Howard and then saying sorry but also hitting him at his home was fun to see as was Leonard using words that Penny said in the very first episode, I hope we see more of Barry as he was very funny in this episode.

Episode 13: The Friendship Algorithm

Great episode, I liked it when the guys stopped Sheldon from talking for fun, I also liked it when Sheldon went rock climbing not once but twice and passed out on both occasions, was really funny when Sheldon talked to Barry on the phone trying to make a plan and got stuck until Howard helped, my favourite part has to be when Sheldon got everyone to do a questionnaire

Episode 14: The Financial Permeability

Brilliant episode, was funny to see Penny get angry with everyone as she had no money, was brave of Leonard to go and ask Kurt to give the money back he owned and in a weird sort of way it worked but Leonard got no credit just some writing on his forehead, my favourite part was when Leonard and Penny talked about cutting back how much she spends, was kind of nice for Sheldon to lend Penny some money.

Episode 15: The Maternal Capacitance

There is a saying that talks about side-splitting humour. That saying is entirely relevant to this episode, my sides quite literally felt as though they would split, from jokes about Howard and Raj's marriage, to scans of Sheldon's brain, this episode had it all and most notably Leonard taking once step closer to Penny. Was great to see Leonard’s mum in this episode and also loved how Penny cried while talking to Leonard’s mum.

Episode 16: The Cushion Saturation

Brilliant episode was very funny how Sheldon knew there was something wrong with his cushion and once he found out what was wrong it was all laughter from then on, the end with Leonard, Sheldon and Penny was good as was Leslie using Howard as a toy, my favourite part was the way Sheldon acted without his favourite cushion to sit on.

Episode 17: The Terminator Decoupling

Brilliant episode, as great how Raj thought he was drinking alcohol until Howard let him know he was not causing Raj to stop talking, Howard again was creepy and probably scared Summer with his stories, feel bad for Leonard as he got about 15 seconds with Summer and Sheldon was back to annoying Penny but Penny did get some payback by calling him a name. The way Sheldon acted after finding out he had left his document behind was great as was the ending to this episode.

Episode 18: The Work Song Nanocluster

Great episode with lots of funny moments, Raj's non verbal words work in this show. Having Penny and Sheldon working together was awesome. She can't be Sarcastic towards him, but he can be condescending towards her. Having them sing together was another classic, my favourite moments was Leonard, Howard, Raj and a hyper Sheldon making Penny Blossoms with Penny but my favourite moment was the end with Sheldon running out of the apartment wearing his Flash costume.

Episode 19: The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition

Brilliant episode to watch, was very funny how all the guys apart from Sheldon get used by Alisha but thanks to Penny in the end Alisha becomes a noisy neighbour, one of the best parts was Penny and Alisha in the laundry room but my favourite part was the talks Penny and Sheldon had about various things

Episode 20: The Hofstadter Isotope

Fantastic episode, so many good moments like when Penny yet again falls for a guy who is just like Leonard which causes Leonard to get depressed, my favourite moment has to be Leonard, Howard and Raj at the bar and also Sheldon and Stuart talking causing Penny to fall asleep but the ending with Raj and the girl he woke up with was my favourite moment of this great episode.

Thread