Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This week's episode was a hoot - as usual.  Penny & Sheldon singing sea shanties to make their productivity faster was quite amusing.  The funniest thing was seeing Sheldon after drinking coffee though.  When he came out in his Flash costume, I just about did a spit-take.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Episode 20 The Hofstadter Isotope

Another funny episode with Raj being the only one to get a girl but the best was when he woke with the girl next to him

The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:16 ]

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a brilliant episode, There were lots of funny moments in this first episode, The scenes outside of the building of Penny's ex boyfriend were particularly good, from the way the girl scouts got the door opened to when Leonard and Sheldon left the apartment building with no pants on, the start of the episode in the sperm bank is my favourite moment from this episode.

Episode 2: The Big Bran Hypothesis

This was a fantastic episode, was funny when Leonard and Sheldon tried to get the package upstairs, my favourite moment was when Leonard and Sheldon cleaning Penny’s apartment, I find it funny how "the nerds" always tend to over think things like the ending with the media centre

Episode 3: The Fuzzy Boots Corrollary

Great episode, the highlight of this episode was Leonard sharing a kiss with a Leslie; I loved the opening scene where the four nerds are all playing World of Warcraft. The date that Leonard and Penny sort of had was funny as was the part where Penny and Leonard went their separate ways.

Episode 4: The Luminous Fish Effect

Another great episode, seeing Sheldon act even stranger than normal was brilliant, I loved The Luminous Fish ending, the start when they met Dr Gablehauser was quite funny as was Sheldon going shopping with Penny which must of been a nightmare for Penny. All the scenes with Sheldon doing crazy things was very funny to watch.

Episode 5: The Hamburger Postulate

This was a brilliant episode; it was really funny watching Sheldon react to the tie on the door, then calling Leonard to confirm the message. I loved the meltdown Sheldon had after he found out somebody who turned out to be Leslie had touched his board, the scenes at the Cheesecake Factory were brilliant and funny to watch.

Episode 6: The Middle Earth Paradigm

Another fantastic episode, Sheldon was the highlight of this episode as almost everything he said was funny. My favourite scenes were when Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj all wore the Flash Uniform. The party itself was funny almost all the time due to the fact that Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj were there.

Episode 7: The Dumpling Paradox

Great episode, the start of this episode was perfect and very funny; the scene in the restaurant with Leonard, Sheldon and Raj talking about the spare dumpling and spare food had me laughing nonstop. The discussion that Leonard, Sheldon and Raj had after talking to Penny was hilarious

Episode 8: The Grasshopper Experiment

Fantastic episode, well first of all I am going to start with the ending and how funny it was seeing a drunk Sheldon sing, Raj being able to talk to woman while drunk is just hilarious to see, the date Raj had which got cut short by Sheldon was brilliant and had me laughing, Raj talking to his parents also very funny

Episode 9: The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization

Brilliant episode, this had the funniest moment out of all the episodes so far and that part was the girls fight between Leonard and Sheldon, I loved the scene where Penny tried to mend Leonard and Sheldon’s friendship only to go and make it worse, my favourite part was Penny picking out Leonard’s outfit and then making a comment about his clothes.

Episode 10: The Loobenfeld Decay

Great episode and very funny too, I liked how Leonard had to think quick to get out of going to see Penny perform in the musical play, Sheldon getting all bent out of shape over Leonard’s lie was brilliant, the lie Sheldon decided to make up was funny but also very confusing to follow at times, the ending of this episode was brilliant with Penny and Lee.

Episode 11: The Pancake Batter Anomaly

Absolutely brilliant episode, No surprise that Sheldon is germaphobic but what follows is the funniest episode so far, there were so many great moments like Penny having to sing to Sheldon to Leonard failing to sneak into the apartment to get his spare glasses, I loved and found it funny when Leonard pretended to be doing things over the phone when he talked to Sheldon and Penny.

Episode 12: The Jerusalem Duality

Well this was by far one of the best episodes, I loved the scene where Leonard, Howard and Raj were trying to pick a girl for Dennis only for him to leave with one without any help, Sheldon acting nothing but crazy was brilliant to see and I loved and found it funny how everyone told him to go away, the ending of the episode with Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj in the park was funny.

Episode 13: The Bat Jar Conjecture

Fantastic episode, I found almost every part of this episode funny from Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj discussing a team name to the actual science quiz where Sheldon was so selfish that he did not take his team mates correct answer, after the quiz when Howard took his shirt off almost made me fall out of my seat, Leonard’s team name of PMS was just funny.

Episode 14: The Nerdvana Annihilation

Brilliant episode, Leonard buying what he thought was a miniature time machine that actually turned out to be full size was funny. Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj trying to get the time machine upstairs was just funny and what this episode even better was Penny telling Leonard and the guys a few home truths causing Leonard to go into a slight depression.

Episode 15: The Pork Chop Indeterminacy

Another fantastic episode, I could not stop laughing about the side effects Raj had from taking that drug. Leonard, Howard and Raj trying to ask Missy out at the end was very funny as was Sheldon trying to decide who can mate with his sister, was nice to see Raj talk to both Penny and Missy but as I said before I could not get over his side effects.

Episode 16: The Peanut Reaction

Fantastic episode, I loved how Howard was left with no option but to eat some peanuts just to keep Leonard out of his apartment, Sheldon and Penny in the store looking for a present for Leonard was my favourite part but I also liked how Penny was desperate to throw Leonard a birthday party.

Episode 17: The Tangerine Factor

Fantastic episode to end the first season, I loved it when both Leonard and Penny asked for advice from Sheldon and got the same advice, Penny going on her eating binge towards the start of the episode was hilarious. This episode had a great ending with Penny and Leonard kissing. I still loved how the advice that Leonard gave Penny actually resulted in Leonard asking Penny out on a date

Thread