Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 23: The Engagement Reaction

This was no surprise another great episode, I was unable to stop laughing at the start because of the way Sheldon reacted to drinking Leonard's water and using his napkin, I was again unable to stop laughing after seeing Howard run into and bounce off the bathroom door, my favourite scene was of Pryia & Penny bonding, I loved the scene when Bernadette gave Howard a grilling in front of everybody, I really liked the ending to this episode with Leonard, Howard & Raj playing Lords Of Ka'ah with Quarantined Sheldon at the hospital.

Episode 24: The Roommate Transmogrification

This was a fantastic way to end Season 4 in my opinion, I thought the stand out bits from this episode were the jokes made towards Howard about him not having a PHD and being a trophy wife, I have to admit I will miss the Pryia character but hopefully she returns at some point in Season 5, It was great fun to see Raj become a temporary Roommate with Sheldon, my favourite scene was the ending when Penny & Raj came out from Leonard's bedroom to the look of shock on Leonard, Howard & Sheldon's faces.

Reply 108#108 spratt89's post

You seem to be the only person I have met that liked Priya.  I for one am glad she is gone
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 109#109 sanggye's post

I can admit she grew on me and hopefully a return in Season 5 for 1 episode to end it with Leonard is in store, fingers crossed

5x06 The Rhinitis Revelation

I didn't care for this episode all that much, no idea why.  Laurie Metcalf was funny and all her interactions with everyone else was funny, but for some reason, the episode didn't do much for me.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 111#111 sanggye's post

Sheldon face when Penny and his mother were talking in the laundry room was amusing and i can only imagine what spinning the teacup means

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

Um.. you serious about not knowing what spinning the teacups means?

Season 1 Review

This is my third attempt at trying to get through this season i finally made it .

For some reason people love this show i at first couldn't figure out why . You see the thing that really annoyed me about this show was the way Sheldon speak that really put me off this series because i couldn't get through the episodes . I now realise that why people love the show because situation Sheldon get himself into in social situation.

I also found Penny a bit annoying as well but now i can see that she trying to make the guys more sociable the scene when guys were playing a game penny bought her friends and said we want to have sex with you lot and none of them took any notice was amusing . . Raj needing alcohol to talk to girls was amusing

Leonard and Penny situation was surprise i was expecting 3-4 season until they finally got to kiss each other and it happened season 1 finale was great because now we can move on difficulty of dating each other which i suspect will have some difficulty even through i know in current season all guys have relationship it's going nice to see how that happens.  

The Big Bang Theory Season 1: Bloopers [HD]

The Big Bang Theory Season 2: Bloopers [SD]

The Big Bang Theory Season 3: Bloopers

Season 2 Review

I keep this as short as possible Penny and Leonard breaking up was predictable but after all effort in season 1 get them together i was having doubts they would ever get back but season finale showed Penny had some feeling when he going to be away for 3 months she didn't have heart to say she will miss him was sad .

Season 3 Review

Well Penny and Lenoard getting back together was great but trust Lenoard to put his foot in his mouth with i love you which made penny nervous and she breaks up with him because Will Whedon tell her to do that was just wrong. . Well look like Sheldon might get a girlfriend next season

The episode that explain elevator situation was great i glad they resolved that within first 3 season and it was great episode see how Lenoard and sheldon meet each other.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-21-2014 21:15 ]

Reply 108#108 spratt89's post

Well Pryia was an interesting addition to cast with penny not getting along with her but becoming friend when howards mother was in the hospital was nice .

Raj and Penny was nice twist he deserved to get laid and Penny really shouldn't feel embarrassed that what 's good friends do for each other so i would hope she think of it like a favour instead of mistake. It was certainly priceless having everyone catch them was fantastic way to end the season.

So i have watched 4 season in 3 days and i am only 3 more season to go . Saving this week show for the weekend because last few weekend i have had nothing much to watch.

Thread