Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x13 The Love Car Displacement

This episode seemed a bit off to me.  There were funny bits, but overall it reached but didn't quite make it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

I liked Howard getting a slap of reality. I guess I am still mad at him for assuming he could better.

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

I just rewatched it and laughed out loud, so it hit the mark for me.  

Tina - I agree, Howard was a @$$.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

I thought the bed hopping was funny and I'm not surprised that Penny left with Glenn

The Thespian Catalyst

That was funny, it was a little strange that the episode mainly dealt with Raj and his daydreams and Sheldon and his acting lessons.  I found the whole daydream, "Well, I am not gay" thing,
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

Sheldon changing the password for their wifi because of Penny was amusing and Raj fantasizing about Bernadette was funny considering he is shy around women

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

I think being shy with women helps fantasizing about them.  And it was funny that Leonard told Penny the new password, but it irritated me that with them being who they are that the password was not a very secure password.  It is one of the first major mistakes the writers had done that jumped out at me

4x15 The Benefactor Factor

Mrs. Latham kissing Leonard was amusing but when he came home in the morning Penny's face was priceless

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yea, well Leonard knew for him to turn down a teaching experience would be bad.

and he didnt do it for the money lmao
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 56#56 babysexylexy's post

Nope for learning and "what the hey" factor

4x16 The Cohabitation Formulation

The way Sheldon explained to Priya about Penny and Leonard's past relationship was amusing but Howard moving in with Bernadette would never last when he started to treat her like his mother

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Penny is ruined, she can't date Leonard but she also can't let him go

4x17 The Toast Derivation

Ahh, how sweet, they all realized that how much Leonard annoys them, they miss him when he's not around and he can't have friends other than them.  And Penny has it bad

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

Amy naming her toothbrush is disturbing and trying to get Penny one is creepy

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

the naming is creepy, but offering to get one isn't really, but I am surprised Penny doesn't have her own "friend"

The Prestidigitation Approximation

Ok, I am getting to dislike Pria, she is trying to change Leonard and because he is so desperate he is willing to do it, though it isn't making him happy (and lots of physical pain )

The "magic trick" was hilarious

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

Leonard's mishap in the canteen while wearing his new contact lenses was amusing and Howard driving Sheldon crazy with a magic trick was priceless

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

I agree.  Pria needs to go.   I'm surprised Penny bowed without a fight.  Pria told him to get rid of his friend....penny said, okay.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Penny bowed out because she want's Leonard to be happy and not to be seen as she was jealous of Priya

Thread