Thread
Printable Version

Ball Bounce General Discussion

Ball Bounce General Discussion

This game was hard at first but i now understand how to play it, but I'm still not very good at it, but will keep trying to improve

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i have given up with this game-it has driven me mad

Reply 1#1 spratts post

I loved this game but since switching browsers to firefox I am not getting the scores I once did they seem to have speeded it up also as I quite often use to get over 50 hits now I am lucky to get 20.

Ball Bounce

i got no ranking today this game stinks on ice.....

This game is annoying

This is one of my favorite games.  It's a real challenge!
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

i like when the treasure chest appears

I'm terrible at this game! I'm not even in the top 100 (high score).
My excuse for being so terrible at this game is that the colors are so bright that I can't see the ball against the background. I've tried changing the settings, but that didn't help much. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!

Sometimes I am good at the and other times I am terrible at it

I aim at 5000.

Thats a good score, I like getting a treasure chest on this game.

Firefox has a zoom tool that I use to play this game. It enlarges the entire game and makes it easier to see the ball.  The zoom tool is really great for the elderly (like me, LOL ) and for people who have bad eye sight.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

This is really an entertaining game. I playing this game from a long time. I have also installed this game in my mobile. And i have a code with its help we can protect the ball from die.  But it just works on mobile.

Zoom tool

Thanks Penny I need that too as my eye sight ain't what it used to be and I only have the laptop on the boat and its 7 years old man is it slow. LOL

i really hate this game

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I had to adjust the colour so I could see the ball in the shadow but even thoughI cant seem to get the high scores I use to I stilllike thegame

Thread