39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

No, it doesn't seem like it, cause she hasn't come out of hiding yet, she will probably pop in at the end, the episode after that she is in in and she is aback at the sanctuary.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I bet Magnus is glad that Adam killed her, otherwise she was going to have to do it
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Well I was hoping at the end of the episode, things where going to disapear and none of it happened because of the Timeline being changed just a bit.  So it looks like Adan did everything the same.

Yes it looks like Kate is a "recurring" character, so we might see her 1 or two more times.  At least it doesn't look like Abby is going to be a main character either.  So it's Magnus and her 3 boys (Will, Henry and Biggie)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

But it looks like we might be losing Henry also, I don't see him not being around his girlfriend and soon  to be mother of his child

Reply 20#20 bala's post

True, we will have to see

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Well Magnus outsmarted them of course.  I was thinking that the research woman was really the finance person, so i was kind of surprised it was the sa-called Russian.  Magnus also seems to have gotten her reward    

Seems like Will isn't going to lose his girlfriend, but it got close

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Why does it matter?  I don't think it will come up again.  Magnus has now lived for what, must be coming up on 300 years, can make someone awful open-minded.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

And there was nothing said that she wasn't.  I just think the writers put it in there to shock people and get all the men (probably the majority of viewers) to do some fantasizing.

4x05 Resistance

I liked seeing Tesla again.  Same old arrogant vampire, who at the end of the day, does something completely unexpected.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Henry tearing up at rescue was great and I liked some of Will's back story

Reply 41#41 bala's post

As soon as the real Magnus and Will showed up, I knew they were real, it made more sense.

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

As it hasn't been put up on the site yet, I of course haven't seen it, but I have been looking forward to this episode as I like musicals, and when they deal with a show I watch, then I rally enjoy them.  Not every episode has to have deep meaning, sometimes they can be about fun.  If you go back o the first couple seasons, most of the episodes mainly dealt with monster of the week, and just like so many shows that did they had to start getting heavy, deep storylines, and have to stretch and stretch to make a new ones.  Just enjoy it for what it is, a fun episodes.

more musical and fun episodes in other series:

Buffy : One More Time with Feeling
Xena: The Bitter Suite & Lyre, Lyre, Hearts on Fire
Scrubs: My Musical
Lexx :   Brigadoom
That '70s Show's: That '70s Musical
Fringe: Brown Betty
How I met your Mother : Girls vs Suits

Grey's Anatomy has one, never seen it though, many many shows do a musical (be it one large song, or many many songs.)  All about fun

Reply 48#48 sanggye's post

Ok watched it, it was ok, thought it was done in a decent way.  Outside of the type of loose rap that Magnus did with the other Sanctuary heads and the "banker" and her vision of her father, the music stayed with conversation with Abby.  If you took out the singing, then you can see the story behind it.  The tried  and failed attempted invasion of the abnormals.  The biggest thing, was about Will's relationships with the others, his relationship with Abby, the "bromance" between him and Henry, and his and Magnus's relationship.

I can see were Will is coming from, look at the other women in his life, the invisible girl, the goddess, both gone, out of his life.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Do you mean Tesla?  Tesla is the true father of electricity (In real life also, he just wasn't a vampire)

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Well no one is perfect I guess.  Tesla (the real one) is a hero of mine.  Liked the episode, it was kind of fun and neat, liked the way they fooled Adam

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Well he could still be brainwashed, or knowing Biggie, he got his memories back from the mermaid, and without telling Magnus, because she wouldn't like it, be infiltrated the group.  i want to believe this one

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

Keith Beedie is an executive producer of Sanctuary, why?   

Interesting episode, it was neat to see the two of them interact.  I liked the Sherlock Holmes reference.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

probably just acknowledging him in some way, the only thing I can find out about him is executive producer of Sanctuary, and it his first show to be a producer on, so he is maybe a money man.

What Sherlock did you see?  The new Downey one?  I don't watch a lot of movies, Sherlock in the books is much better.

They were talking about the literary Sherlock, in fact the 7%, which is  a later story, not by Arthur Conan Doyle, but by another author, Nick Meyer, which deals with Holmes Cocaine addiction, it was made into a film in the mid 70s.

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well the Will/Magnus has been coming for a little while, look at the whole cave thing, they fought.  She holds her secrets to close to her chest, and he is her protege'.  Of course Biggie is still brainwashed, we saw that a few weeks back.  Henry is doing his job, which is manning the security of the Sanctuary.  We will just have to see.

And of course the whole Will/Magnus thing might just be another con like they did just a little while back.

39 12
Thread