100 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

Well she has 22 months until she gives birth which suggest he will be around for at least 1 season.

Monsoon

Well i have to say Magnas really knows how stop bad guys one women against all those bank robber but they should better than to put that container on the plane

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

Yeah i was rather taken back on girl on girl kissing i actually thought i dreamt that or that i was watching another show it rather nice when show does something makes you be a bit taken back by that but i liked how they played it why shouldn't she get any lady action

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

it doesn't but in the past season there was no hint she was bi

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

Yeah that's what i figure as well

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Has this episode been fixed ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-9-2011 19:50  
With everything going wireless why not electricity but being run by Nikola isn't a good idea and Galvo tricking Will and Bigfoot was a surprise but Nikola helping to save Henry was great
Yes i loved that line i created wireless electricity . I like Nikola he crazy but his heart is in the right place,

Homecoming

Well i have say there really fool us with all lies but what an instant family they made with the orphans.

Icebreaker

Well they had me fooled as who was real one but great episode

Fugue

Well fan wanted a musical episode and that what we get with this-for those of regular members know i hate these yet this was first time i found it amusing   usually it's annoying but this actually put a smile on my face.

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

it was a one off

Chimera

It's always a great episode when we have Tessa back for an episode how predictable was they got stuck

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

Yes, my spelling is so awful

Acolyte

Having BIG brainwashed provided good episode look like it hasn't worn off

Reply 58#58 arksongbird80's post

Well he did mind control was permanent so i am not surprised and it was great to see Kate for an episode.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

Well the dialogue was great between them Will certainly made some good points he has given a lot to sanctuary and he's right he only has certain limit.

Sanctuary for None: Part 1

Well i have to say Magas and will relationship get a lot worse but lock him out gave him no choice but try to get to know what she was planning. Will now left in cold has no choices.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well you can't keep magnas down she always had a back-up plan

Reply 74#74 arksongbird80's post

Not just money Magnas knew this was coming took 100 years in time-line to get her back up which she wouldn't of had if it happen in real time-line. It's bit like if you could go back in time undo certain mistake to make future better wouldn't you do as long as it doesn't affect time-line against what should happen if that make sense.

it had a good run surprised it past web series into proper series

100 12345
Thread