Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 14#14 bala's post

You wouldn't normally leave someone unattended in the vault but you would expect them to take you to a private room and considering she went up it the lift made it worse

3x04 Trail Of Blood

That was an impressive distress call that Nikola Tesla sent the team and hes got more lives than a cat and when Bigfoot and Kate learn that a long-time friend has been murdered i had a feeling the other priest wasn\'t who he said he was

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It was nice to see Walter again and Kate gaining superpowers as catwoman was funny

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's great that Henry has found more of his kind but it's sad that there in England and i thought proving he was in control to Erica was funny

Reply 27#27 bala's post

And at the end he got to see her equipment

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Yes that surprised me as well

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Magnus was impressive while trapped inside the building but i was starting to wonder why Will and Kate hadn't gone back to help until we see them frozen in time

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That was certainly a history lesson but Nikola putting the decision about the map onto Will should be interesting

3x09 Vigilante

Adam manages to unlock another piece of the puzzle but i had a feeling that the piece Magnus found was a fake and Abby was a surprise i thought she would get the wrong idea about Bigfoot and the serial killing priest

Reply 43#43 bala's post

This was the only show i was waiting for to bring me back up to date but looks like i will have to go elsewhere

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked Henry and Will's description of their journeys when they were reunited but what a cliffhanger

3x11 Pax Romana

Nice early release and returning episode after the last cliffhanger and i think it was obvious that they wouldn't die but it was nice that Helen found her father

3x12 Hangover

Interesting start to the episode with Magnus returning to find the Sanctuary in chaos but Henry losing Wednesday was amusing and the big guy hanging upside down was priceless

3x13 One Night

Abby and Will's date might not of started off well but as Abby said the make up sex will be great so he's got something to look forward too and the distraction kiss did the job

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I'm trying to catch up but I'm also trying to watch them in the order they aired and with those here and all the others I'm 50 odd episodes behind and with this good weather it is making it hard to stay inside

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

Unfortunately i only have a desktop computer

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Most people i know with laptops they say the first thing to go is the battery's life span

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think that's worse for the battery

Reply 87#87 bala's post

But it gets over charged

3x14 Metamorphosis

Will's point of view took a little time to get used too and the climbing the walls i found amusing but over all a good episode

Thread