Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09

Well this turn event we find out how kate's father died and who was responsible and great to see Michael Shanks again

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes i know i'm glad he did it but what a waste of a life

sleeper

Wow creating vampires from humans that took a rehab treatment .

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

i think the device take away vampire gene remember that there are dead vampire gene made them alive so change already took place meaning de-vamp it only took vampire powers not there life.

look like I'm going watch the episode tonight on tv

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well look like we have no choice 10 pm itv4

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yep but can you believe he blamed entity for his murderous way ?

Kali

Well this is a great episode and what a cif-hanger

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

I found the dancing rather amusing

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well now that he's dying he had nothing to lose but the ending had Magas stumped but Will know who was responsible it will be interesting to find out who the other 2 people were and i suppose we probably wait few episode to find out.

Firewall

Well we found more Will's story that meet eye and extra information lead to the revelation that Magnas father is alive .

Bank Job

As soon has she said she could rob that bank i knew what was going to happen . She was rather impressive

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Why did you think it was strange ?

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well some places they do don't there?

Magnas asked to be left alone she complied  

but your right expect private room.

Trail Of Blood

Well trust Nikola Tesla to call Magas when he get into trouble but that guy doesn't die i mean explode himself and he still survives   . The source blood was a surprised since we thought it was destroyed.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

We don't know what his agenda is for sanctuary

Hero II

Nice episode Kate going all catwomen was amusing Walter finally got the suit back but he did get confidence to take control of his life.

Animus

Well this was ok episode i hope Henry has found a girlfriend in that women he need someone.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

he really didn't think that through did at least she got a preview of his equipment

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes i suppose he did it was only fair

but i was surprised she was able control her shift given she had never done it before.

Thread