Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Firewall

Well we found more Will's story that meet eye and extra information lead to the revelation that Magnas father is alive .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

IDK how Magnas' father is alive since Will was in the afterworld/bridge between worlds type place.  I think Magnas' father is dead...at least I think....

This was a good episode. I would like to learn more about the combustible people!  They were interesting.  The next episode though looks like a filler.  Not very interesting.  blah!!  Stay with the city and the white people.  That would be better....  In my humble opinion.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Yes very interesting, and who knew biker shorts would be so popular with the aliens.

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

who indeed, Gabsimom, who indeed!!

loved the season opener thought edward being so flippant was just so funny. he didnt need to care about any of it coz he was going to die anyway lol.
those white people were weird and does anyone else really wont to try that twilight stuff lol. i could do with a sleep like that lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What a great revelation from Magna's father and the visitors who were intent on finding out what is in Will's memory was interesting

Bank Job

As soon has she said she could rob that bank i knew what was going to happen . She was rather impressive

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I thought it strange when Magnus was left alone in the safe deposit vault and Kate's quick thinking to enforce a less-than-subtle quarantine was great

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Why did you think it was strange ?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

You wouldn't normally leave someone unattended in the vault but you would expect them to take you to a private room and considering she went up it the lift made it worse

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well some places they do don't there?

Magnas asked to be left alone she complied  

but your right expect private room.

Trail Of Blood

Well trust Nikola Tesla to call Magas when he get into trouble but that guy doesn't die i mean explode himself and he still survives   . The source blood was a surprised since we thought it was destroyed.

3x04 Trail Of Blood

That was an impressive distress call that Nikola Tesla sent the team and hes got more lives than a cat and when Bigfoot and Kate learn that a long-time friend has been murdered i had a feeling the other priest wasn\'t who he said he was

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

We don't know what his agenda is for sanctuary

Reply 19#19 bala's post

No and it's going to be a blast to figure it out!

Hero II

Nice episode Kate going all catwomen was amusing Walter finally got the suit back but he did get confidence to take control of his life.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It was nice to see Walter again and Kate gaining superpowers as catwoman was funny

Animus

Well this was ok episode i hope Henry has found a girlfriend in that women he need someone.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I'm super glad he found some of his own kind and started a revolution.  

Funnt how Tesla is always touching and making inuindo's at magnus.  He stands NOOOO chance and yet he tries...

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

I was glad that henry found his people and it is cool that he has total control except when he is drugged to be out of control.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Thread