Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Helen and Kate were lucky to survive but Bigfoot having his brain remapped which is supposed to be irreversible could have future consequences

the depths

Magnus and Will had some very open dialogue.   It was refreshing to have her get mad but care at the same time.  I liked the dynamic.  I wonder what it is that she's hiding?  Something to do with the weird rock maybe.

Henry and the videos were great.  Loved it.

Who's Keith Beedie?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

Keith Beedie is an executive producer of Sanctuary, why?   

Interesting episode, it was neat to see the two of them interact.  I liked the Sherlock Holmes reference.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

I saw that today with my Grandfather.  Sherlock.  Good stuff.

They put at the end, "special thanks to Keith beedie" at the end of the episode.  They've done this a couple times.  Why?

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

probably just acknowledging him in some way, the only thing I can find out about him is executive producer of Sanctuary, and it his first show to be a producer on, so he is maybe a money man.

What Sherlock did you see?  The new Downey one?  I don't watch a lot of movies, Sherlock in the books is much better.

They were talking about the literary Sherlock, in fact the 7%, which is  a later story, not by Arthur Conan Doyle, but by another author, Nick Meyer, which deals with Holmes Cocaine addiction, it was made into a film in the mid 70s.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Well the dialogue was great between them Will certainly made some good points he has given a lot to sanctuary and he's right he only has certain limit.

Henry and his video diary was amusing and the dialog between Magnus and Will when they became trapped by a cave-in was interesting

Sanctuary for None: Part 1

Well i have to say Magas and will relationship get a lot worse but lock him out gave him no choice but try to get to know what she was planning. Will now left in cold has no choices.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Yeah I'm not sure how i felt about this episode.  Will was pushed out for no reason other than Magnus' big plan.  Biggie is just mean now.  Henry was just there and Tesla showed up for what exactly??  Hmmm

Lets see if the conclusion is better.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Having all the ab-normals in one place was bound to backfire but lets hope part 2 is better

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well the Will/Magnus has been coming for a little while, look at the whole cave thing, they fought.  She holds her secrets to close to her chest, and he is her protege'.  Of course Biggie is still brainwashed, we saw that a few weeks back.  Henry is doing his job, which is manning the security of the Sanctuary.  We will just have to see.

And of course the whole Will/Magnus thing might just be another con like they did just a little while back.

4x13 Sanctuary for None Part 2

Good finale and i like the look of the new place but that was one hell of a explosion to get rid of the old place, i hope that's not the end for the big guy

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well you can't keep magnas down she always had a back-up plan

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

I'm with you code, I hope the big guy isn't out of the game for good.  I was really hoping that the big guy was still on our side.  He did a good job faking it though didn't he!!  WOW

The SCUI guy (addison) really had it coming.  Thought he was in charge only to find out he was the fall guy. Well played. HAHAH...

LOVE the new place.  That must have been what she was saving all that money for over the century.  I didn't get all the places but she was puting herslef in position to make money??  WIth Einstein, in Australia.  I didn't quite understand that one.
**I use to live in Black Mtn NC and there is no Black Mtn College.  The local school is Montreat or UNC-Asheville.  Very kewl to hear about that though.    I was happy. **  

GREAT season finale!!

Reply 74#74 arksongbird80's post

Not just money Magnas knew this was coming took 100 years in time-line to get her back up which she wouldn't of had if it happen in real time-line. It's bit like if you could go back in time undo certain mistake to make future better wouldn't you do as long as it doesn't affect time-line against what should happen if that make sense.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

ummm kinda???

Cancelled

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!   

Levels of anger. :/

Reply 77#77 spratt89's post

This is disappointing after last seasons finale

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I couldn't agree more.  They had so many story lines to explore!

Thread