Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

True, we will have to see
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x03 Untouchable

Erika making the effort to tell Henry before the baby is born makes a nice change compared to other shows and no surprise that Addison was responsible for the mission that went wrong but kicking him out was great

Monsoon

Well i have to say Magnas really knows how stop bad guys one women against all those bank robber but they should better than to put that container on the plane

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Well Magnus outsmarted them of course.  I was thinking that the research woman was really the finance person, so i was kind of surprised it was the sa-called Russian.  Magnus also seems to have gotten her reward    

Seems like Will isn't going to lose his girlfriend, but it got close
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

I thought abby was outta there in a skinny minute.  The feds should really use the sanctuary's help. It's not like they have any *actual idea what they are doing.

Wowza! with the ending...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

Yeah i was rather taken back on girl on girl kissing i actually thought i dreamt that or that i was watching another show it rather nice when show does something makes you be a bit taken back by that but i liked how they played it why shouldn't she get any lady action

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Why does it matter?  I don't think it will come up again.  Magnus has now lived for what, must be coming up on 300 years, can make someone awful open-minded.

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

it doesn't but in the past season there was no hint she was bi

Reply 28#28 bala's post

And there was nothing said that she wasn't.  I just think the writers put it in there to shock people and get all the men (probably the majority of viewers) to do some fantasizing.

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

Yeah that's what i figure as well

4x04 Monsoon

That was a awesome anti theft device on the plane and i have to agree with Will that Abby's new partner is a moron

4x05 Resistance

I liked seeing Tesla again.  Same old arrogant vampire, who at the end of the day, does something completely unexpected.

Reply 32#32 sanggye's post

With everything going wireless why not electricity but being run by Nikola isn't a good idea and Galvo tricking Will and Bigfoot was a surprise but Nikola helping to save Henry was great

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Has this episode been fixed ?

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I found another source after the Burn Notice glitch

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-9-2011 19:50  
With everything going wireless why not electricity but being run by Nikola isn't a good idea and Galvo tricking Will and Bigfoot was a surprise but Nikola helping to save Henry was great
Yes i loved that line i created wireless electricity . I like Nikola he crazy but his heart is in the right place,

Homecoming

Well i have say there really fool us with all lies but what an instant family they made with the orphans.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Henry tearing up at rescue was great and I liked some of Will's back story

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

The tearring up was great!  The way they showed the back story was nice, but his father showing up at the end was kinda unexpected. He wouldn't answer the phone and all the info led us to believe the dad would show up.  Too predictable.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That hit Will got on the head was brutal but the flashbacks were interesting and Bruno not telling them the whole truth almost cost them the safety of the kids

Thread