39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

I was glad that henry found his people and it is cool that he has total control except when he is drugged to be out of control.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

We had to see that Magnus was still too tough to kill
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-4-2010 14:23  
If last week episode wasn't enough we get history lesson on him and guess who back .
It was interesting of the history.  I also like the Stargate reference

Magnus: "Moving through dimensions of time and space, sounds so ridiculous when I say it aloud"  Not only did she as Amanda Carter, regularly moved through space, but there where also moments of time travel.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-15-2010 04:23  
Adam manages to unlock another piece of the puzzle but i had a feeling that the piece Magnus found was a fake and Abby was a surprise i thought she would get the wrong idea about Bigfoot and the seria ...
Decent episode, though I felt they put way too much of different plot lines in it.  Also because of Will's talent and who he is, I felt it a little weird that he wouldn't remember someone who was in Quantico with him, maybe at first, but you would think with a bit of time he would have remembered.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

What a cliffhanger    Remember the hollow people were able to bring Adam/Hyde back from being almost dead.  Also, since Will was able to visit them while he was dead (which again someone from Hollow Earth, brought him back to life)  I wouldn't be too worried about them, they can be also just unconscious.  I have a feeling that there are at least 3 different factions there (Gregory's, that woman, and Adam's)

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-16-2011 14:56  
I enjoyed that druid came in at the end all bloody and big.  I'm glad the ancient city decided to use Magnus' father as an ambassador.  Hopefully that will open all kinds of episodes.
We probably won't see much of the city, with thousands of years and ability to stay alive a long time, I am sure that debates with the senate will wage years, excepting when they realize they would need Magnuses' help again.  

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-23-2011 11:14  
Well this was good episode figuring out what happen who figured what it was before it was revealed it was obvious what it was but it was amusing see them fight each other
I agree and it was amazing nobody was hurt

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Bala had it right, she was in a previous episode and it was their first date.  Wasn't surprised that Will could remember the formula,  He does have an excellent memory and is a master of deductive reasoning.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-27-2011 15:06  
Abby and Will's date might not of started off well but as Abby said the make up sex will be great so he's got something to look forward too and the distraction kiss did the job
Gotta agree

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I too liked this episode and did like the camera angle, and the change was interesting.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-5-2011 14:55  
But it gets over charged
No, that was laptops that were made years ago, same as with cellphones, newer batteries can't be overcharged.  Batteries do wear out though, usually anywhere from a year or two, what got a 4 - 6 hours might get down to an hour or two after a few years.  Laptops are made to have only a 3-5 year life span, and usually the first thing to go is the optical drive, or gets dropped a few times and the Hard drive or screen.

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Yea like the wall climbing as did Will

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Forgot about the chandelier part, it was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-10-2011 14:30  
yes though they did seem to make the episode feel more finale than just an episode.
Yea I had to look it up, cause I was having the same feeling, and not only a season finale but the end type.  But nope we got to June and it has been renewed 1 more year

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-22-2011 01:37  
I was more surprised that he could since she told Magus no-one could
Using Magnetics and a Grappling hook, something no vampire has ever had

Reply 112#112 sanggye's post

Many of the episodes in the last 3 seasons have no point really.  Since there really isn't a storyline they follow.  Yes there have been a few that last a few episodes, but most do not.  I liked this episode and would rally like to see more of The five from the old days.  And relating to Captain Zimmerman, did Magnus never met him, the Invisible man did, but that was it.

Yes most episodes don't really connect, other than carry a general line, in fact, this is very common in most shows, especially scifi.

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yes that was very saddening knowing that all those people ceased to exist.

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

I too liked that, I kinda got the feeling that they were in it not as prisoners but for another reason

Reply 123#123 arksongbird80's post

We'll see, think they have extended themselves too much.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yea, hard to imagine her taking it easy.  And yes, some things have to have been changed, but it still seems like Adam is going to turn out the same way, blaming Helen

39 12
Thread