27 12
Thread
Printable Version

NANACA CRASH Discussion

NANACA CRASH Discussion

This is a fun game but instruction are in diffrent language but i figure it out after i played it.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I sure they will get round to translating it, after all they did it for "Gold Miner" (though it still needs a bit of work for spelling mistakes).
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 2#2 01torres's post

it still straight forward game to play

Great game

I like this game and yeah translating is a problem I don't understand how I get the Specials but great when you do.

Neither do i but the game is loads of fun

Reply 4#4 tulip's post

it tell you bonus when press X at the time

Quick translation on the characters

I made a simple translation of what it says on the characters from Japanese to English. I hope this helps someone.

[ Last edited by writemako at 4-29-2009 01:43 ]
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +6 Good/helpful post 4-28-2009 12:30

some explanation on the special mode from block girl

Here are some things I learned from playing and from looking through the websites since there are no details on the special in the manual of Nanaca crash. I  can't guarantee for sure but I hope the info helps someone.

If you crash into the block girl and the block girl is in Nanaca C.F.F mode and you hit the following girls different types of special mode happens.

When you crash into the block girl and is in Nanaca special C.F.F
if Taichi crashes into the stop girl Taichi turns green and the speed doubles 3 times

When you crash into long haired character who has her hand by her ear you get Type B Charge Boost  and Taichi turns red and  wil charge while your speed increase

When you crash into the blue short haired character , Taichi will turn blue and it will go into Type C Parachute Death Sentence - warps 1000m

When you crash into the wavy long haired girl, Taichi turns yellow and you get the Type D Bound Boost which will increase speed for 5 times every time you bounce

At first I was avoiding the block girl but she does give you a unique special so give it a shot!
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 Great 5-1-2009 09:12

Conditions to enable special mode

I found the following from a japanese website so I can't guarantee the vailidty but it seems to be correct.

How to get the special mode
Specials occur according to the girls listed on the special list

Conditions that enable the special mode are:

When the blue short haired girl is beside the blonde haired girl and you crash into a girl just before them.

After you crash into the long red haired girl and you crash into her again before you crash into some other girl

After you crash into any girl other than the block girl and you crash into the glasses girl before you touch the ground.  Then you get the glasses girl special mode.

After you crash into the block girl and you crash into another girl then Nanaca CFF mode goes into effect and Taichi changes color and give you special mode  (please refer to my previous post on the block girl)

I hope this helps someone
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 thanks 5-2-2009 01:20

NANACA CRASH over 150km movie

I looked for the movie of NANACA CRASH on "NICO NICO DOUGA",which is a kind of Youtube and more popular among Japanese young generation and there are a lot of the play movie of online games.
I think watching the play can help other players.

This site needs registration to watch them. Click the pink letters next to e-mail and password box.
Click gray box. Don't click yellow box, which is not free.
Fill in PC e-mail address, nickname, gender, birthday, Place(just select anything), passwaord (twice), question and answer to recall the password when you forget it.
This site is safe. You don't need to worry about registration.

There are from vol.1 to vol.4 and the player continue to play more than 2 hours, so it's long time to watch.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm724937
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm725221
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm725541
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm725799

Type A is 15:59 on vol.1.
Type B is 21:01 on vol.1 and 4:04 on vol.2.
Type C is 9:58 and 23:49 on vol.3.
Type D is 3:30 on vol.2

I always hit the purple girl first, so I met all the special type by accidents.
Good luck.

Reply 10#10 lilhima's post

please remember not everyone understand Chinese

Reply 11#11 bala's post

This game is Japanese, and a lot of strategy sites and movies I found are all in Japanese.
Japanese game players don't use Youtube so often, it it had some movies, I'll introduce it first.
I thought watching can helps people play and this play is worth it.
I had a lot of difficulty to follow in foreign sites though I can read a little bit English. Sometimes  just follow the instraction in othere language that I don't know to watch movies.
So I explained how to register it not understanding what it was written.
But I'm sorry. I never come write about Japanese sites.

got 7000 metres today so happy

Got a new high score now that I know how to play the game

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

we need  thank writemeko translating tell us how to use the specials.

I agree with that 100%

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

It's a good thing that member discovered this place

i''m now number 1 on that game

Here's a good basic tutorial on Nanaca Crash, including the origins of the game: http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/02/nanaca_crash.php

Reply 19#19 stormraven's post

That's very basic

27 12
Thread