23 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood Added!

True Blood Added!

thank god, I got hooked on it through a different website but my free membership ended. I didn't know what I was going to do. As a fairly long viewer here I am glad I can watch everything on one website.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Welcome to the fourm 9-30-2008 23:01

Reply 1#1 milliron's post

your welcome

Reply 1#1 milliron's post

Yes, I ended up watching these first few eps on another site as well with many pauses, & poor buffering to contend with. So glad to see that from now on I can watch it in good quality. Yayy!!!

Reply 3#3 gothceltgirl's post

the admin try provide the best service on here

I'm so glad that this show is on here now. I really love the books. I was going over to my in-laws house to watch it Sunday night lol. Now I won't have to bother them anymore
House: Okay, you two grab some scalpels and settle this like doctors.

Reply 5#5 dem479's post

i just think a bit too rude for my liking

Is this a bit harder/scarier than moonlight? The premise sounds good but the only thing is will it survive or will it be another one that I get into and the networks cancel??? Welcome all to the forum :-)

Reply 7#7 casper27's post

It's not like anything you seen before

It's got a lot of crude language, a lot of sexual scenes, and a good amount of gore. Definitely not for the light hearted nor the younger set.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 9#9 silver1978's post

i find accent rather annoying

What's up with all the vampire themed things out now? Twilight!

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Their accents aren't far off from a true Louisiana accent though Bala
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 12#12 silver1978's post

That's true Bala. I have been there a couple of times. I suppose you think they should sound more like Gambit from x-men. Which I am surprised Bill doesn't. But never you mind cher.

I am just so thrilled to see you added this show to the list. I was having to watch it on a different site, and I was getting very annoyed by their slow downloads and buffering. Very pleased with VIPtv

Thank you

I was just saying last week that I hoped TVvideo.net would get True Blood because I hate watching TV in the livingroom if I can't get it on the computer I won't be able to watch it and when I logged in and saw it was on I literally did a dance in my office!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you
Things Change

Yorkies/Suzanna, that's great that you are both so pleased. This site is the best for quality I agree, so it's great that we got a show you were both really hoping for !!

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

Yeah i'm happy about dead zone but there still few show i want on here and no luck espically crossing jordan i been requesting that show since i became a member

Reply 2#2 bala's post

thanks for giving me some points there bala.

Reply 18#18 milliron's post

well you were new

Yes definitely its on HBO so yeh, definitely more rough around the edges. Its set in the south so the accent takes some getting used to. I wish they had a sexy New Orleans accent but alas they don't. (No offense to any southerners), but its rather annoying at times. But once you get used to that & get passed the 1st episode which is a little overdone with its vulgarity & raunchiness. I find that some vulgarity is OK as it relates to the story or plot, but in the pilot, it was a little too much, as if they were shouting "We're HBO & we can do whatever we want" 'Its not TV its HBO' Yes, we all know that by now, but it doesn't always need to be so in your face. Definitely some sexy, bloody, vampire goodness to look forward to. And I read that it has already been renewed for a second season. So it looks like it will be around for at least another season. Here's hoping...

23 12
Thread