Thread
Printable Version

The Unit Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 bala's post

either that or come after Redcap stocker style!! i'm guessing stocker style to further the story.  but i really feel for her.  these are men that are protectors.  men who she should not have to have her guard up.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Yeah i've watched this for a while now.  ust one of those shows i watch but don't really comment on.  i have a couple of those.

the thing is they need a new guy to even out the team (after hectors death their one short) that's why i was so surprised that they got rid of him so quickly - but in another way i understand cause not everyone is cut out for the unit.

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 4-13-2009 21:09 ]

she seems to be on loan  from the CIA (i think) but yes she has totally proven herself, so i would have to agree with you that she should be his replacement.  

wow, it's in the frying pan not isn't it?!?!  i can't (but really can) believe molly left jonas!! what i really can't believe is that jonas let her walk away.  

also the unit is totally upended at the moment.  Colonel Ryan is gonna lose if he hasn't already the trust and reliability of his men.  1st he sleep with tiffy and now he didn't tell jonas about molly and let sam attack redcap.  it sounds like the unit is gonna revolt.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

this wasn't the season final

Reply 64#64 bala's post

not sure where your reading of TV.com cause here's the next episode listed w/ air date:

Unknown Soldier

When several dirty bombs are found on American soil, The Unit is deployed to find and diffuse. On the home front, the wives prepare for a wedding and a possible divorce.
Airs: 05/10/09

side note: i don't like the new look of tv.com it's confusing to find the info that i use to find really easy!!

Thread