Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

new guy has some serious emotional baggage!  Which will be interesting cause he, like christina hides/buries his emotions.  in saying that i'm liking the dynamic between him and christina.

what's the deal with the diaries?  does anyone think something will come out of them or is this just filler in the Mer/Der relationship at the moment?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 114#114 studiojek's post

I must say i agee with bala - Mer lived with her mother - i'm sure she would have noticed that her mother was preggers.

i was thinking the dairies may save someone's life or something with a new method of surgery.  Mer already has a sister on the show and will soon have her old best friend - if they bring out another long lost sibling it will show that they've lost all hope for new story lines.

Reply 126#126 Teachergirl's post

It's not little sloane it's big sloane........

Reply 127#127 bala's post

I think that was to show that she goes against the grain - that she's gonna rock the boat.

Reply 130#130 bala's post

They described the reason she is behind in her residency - she went and worked at a morgue after graduating.  that's why there was all the dead body jokes.

and here, here with the more eye candy - teachergirl!! it's about time for another look see

This episode was EXCELLENT!! It brought me back to the early greys years!!

Derek's delve into depression is being well done! and i love that hunt and callie sticking around in the woods drinking beers and wallowing in their past failures while Bailey was thinking of axe murders and such.  The chief and derek's exchange was moving and once again perfect!  

The Izzy story line - I was so happy that Christina said something and is forcing Izzy to actually fight for her life and except help and support from her friends!!

The interns - i think that's just a way to keep them in some kind of story line. and also show that the original interns are maturing - cause it use to be them messing up - and really it still is

I totally agree with Bala I can't wait for the next few episodes

Thread