46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 150#150 magic4u's post

**actually!!!***   The people who fly in scrubs are the guys selling the machines to hospitals. They are in the operating room to show how it works and then they go straight to flight. Doc's don't but if they don't have time from plane to surgery I would understand.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Flight

I cried hard.  What a great finale.  It's going to put a new spin on all the careers with the many injuries.   So sad tho.  .  Know why she leaves though.  (has kids)

Reply 164#164 Teachergirl's post

She really didn't have any storylines.  She kinda just faded away except to say that she loves mark and he nees to love her back and then BAM his GF shows up.  

Didn't the actress just have another baby?  I imagine she wanted to be home with the kids.

I'm quite happy teddy is gone.  She was annoying and that firing scene was great!

I hate to point out but in Aviation every plane in the air has to have a flight plan.  So the odds of someone figuring out the plane hasn't checked in with any tower and didn't reach it's destination will be notice and a Search & Rescue will be put out.  NTSB (the national transportation and saftey board) and FAA will be looking.   I couldn't grasp that the flare gun was empty!!     Apparently! the pilot sucks and didn't do his safety checks before flight.  WHATEVER!  Unreal....annoying.

Reply 170#170 bala's post

excellent point!  Over the night they need to make fire.  Use something OTHER than a match.  Heck people, if cavemen could do it then so should they!.......wuss'

Reply 179#179 gymcoach's post

I read an article that Chyler Leigh was ready to move on and went to Shonda Rimes (?) and they worked out how Lexie would depart.  I was sad too but once I read that, I was good. It means the actress is ready for something else!   Who's coming in though

46 123
Thread