46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 146#146 bala's post

I mean real happy endings, not once that were happy for a while to then get screwed later in the series.

Reply 149#149 bala's post

Ok, maybe that's one

Reply 154#154 bala's post

addison leaving was after divorce. Mark Slone becoming dad is not completely happy ending since it's with Callie and Arizona. And those two getting married, well, yeah, that's another real happy ending (if they don't ruin it with the season final).

Reply 156#156 bala's post

I know. I really can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. But I like that they renewed it. I just don't know if it would be the same if they write Derek out. I also wonder how they are going to go further from here.
I can't imagine that they keep all of the chars in Seattle when they have such great options. But then it's no longer the same. So I'm very excited about next episode to see if it lifts a corner of the veil as to next season. And I'm just hoping that they don't do a time leap cause I hate those.

Reply 158#158 bala's post

I'm glad about that
This means that there might still be a happy ending for Grey
On the plane: Yang Grey Derek Arizona Mark Bailey Lexi
Off the plane: Owen Alex Avery Kepner Callie Teddy Webber
I wonder who is going to die then, would it be Arizona (which would make Alex feel so guilty since he was supposed to be on the plane) or Callie or Teddy (but then the twist would be that they're not on the plane) or Lexi, but that would make it easy for Mark to make a decision, but I don't think it's going to be here since she's the only one who's definitely staying. At the moment I would prefer Kepner cause I don't really like her. And ofcourse we have Avery, but I think he's enough of a fan favourite that he might be save.
Hell, maybe it's just the friend of Arizona they are talking about, or maybe it's Zola?

I found the same as you did on this site: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/05 ... or-season-9-and-10/ although I don't know how reliable that is. It also says that all of the others still have running contracts for next season

They didn't. They tried to call Hunt, but he told his secretary not to answer the phone.
That's why he didn't hear the messages till the end of the day.

46 123
Thread