Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stupid interns -these are suppose mature adults and they do something like this , I'm glad chief gave constructive criticism to Meredith and christina saying that one time they would of  kept quiet but asked for help   . it cute that resident expected bailey give them a rant

Reply 153#153 studiojek's post

yeah I'm really surprised at mark he can be sweet when he wants to be but seriously interns really need take responsibility i think something is wrong with Sadie, it's clear she either depressed or suicidal since she seem not be scared of death and she is going be a problem for death . just when you think there not any more  emotional drama for her along comes Sadie.

one thing that I'm happy about George finding out lexie like him now the ball is in his court let see what he's going to do.

BTW next week there will no episode it's a repeat back Grey's next episode in first week December.

Reply 156#156 carlorica's post

Her name is lexie

Reply 158#158 cshapiro's post

i completely agree with you

Grey´s Anatomy 5x10

Well this was another crazy episode of grey's anatomy the solo surgery episode and Christina had to choose who to do it and i think she made the right decision with Alex because he was the only that explain the procedure to Yang. Still Izzy story-line is driving me mad . i think Yang was right about Meredith she is way too emotional to be a good doctor. speaking of emotion that new doctor was very tactless i mean she has no people skills how the hell did she became a doctor is beyond my understanding. i suppose you have to be mix between a emotional reck and her.  

The girls story-line was good i hope this make people realise that you should say i hope you die to siblings you never know it may come true. The woman with new voice-box was good story-line also at least something good came out of it. i felt bad for the husband can you imagine no hearing your wife speak for 5 years?.

So much little grey and Sloane  didn't take the warning but he should said no-what is with woman taking their clothes off on this show. it just seem all a woman has to do take off their clothes to seduce any male character on grey's. Callie and Sadie   

Airing January 8th

Quote:
let's be honest, how many guys out there would be able to say no to a girl who stripped down in front of you... one that you were already intrested in?
AHHHHH, you have point there i suppose but some guys can say no it's just she made the first move instead of him so technically he could say she seduce him . She was not given same warning as Mark so how was she suppose to know?.

Reply 170#170 shinny's post

i doubt they kill they saving it later date

who would thought George & Meredith but they did that?

Reply 172#172 shinny's post

so as long lexie and george only last 2 minutes you will be fine?

Reply 175#175 cshapiro's post

Well that tv show for you it's all about the ratings

Reply 181#181 Teachergirl's post

i'm sure they will resolve it after the new year

Reply 183#183 Teachergirl's post

Well at least we will have private practice

Reply 187#187 codebreaker's post

it was great episode but Meredith giving him the idea at end i like Sheppard mother was cool . Christina has her work cut out for her-why does attract damage men ?.

Grey´s Anatomy 5x13

Well I'm going to say it if no-one is -little grey broke Sloane manhood   - man he getting old

Well izzy thing is resolved

in 2 weeks is the cross-over episode -i don't know how it going work but i'm looking forward to it

Reply 196#196 cshapiro's post

it's a tv show that gone too far

Reply 205#205 Teachergirl's post

not really but you could watch grey's first

Grey´s Anatomy 5x14

Ok just bad luck Derek had the perfect plan but Addison had to interpt it and i can't wait to see her reaction when he tells her he is going propose to medieth

Reply 211#211 codebreaker's post

Private practice was better part 2 with confession

you should watch greys before PP.

Grey´s Anatomy 5x15(1)

Well Sadie is gone which I'm happy about it,  look like izzy game taught George that she wasn't suitable for the program and Meredith realise she was cheating but she's gone

The brain surgery was awesome i loved how last worm popped in Archer brain and derek find it in  limited time before he died.

Izzy is showing sign but we don't know what she's suffering from but Alex figure it out his talk with addison in private practice shows something as what it is on his mind.

Christina finds out truth about her boyfriend -it was great to see Lily allen as guest star

See part 2 of this review on private practice

Thread