Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 Teachergirl's post

that's character development for you

Reply 102#102 studiojek's post

i think it was done for tv show purpose remember it's a tv show just see how audience react . what i find funny when sheppard and slone confront him about alex using skin glue on a patient and he tell them ok what i do learn from the situation and look on there face was priceless

Grey´s Anatomy 5x07

Well Izzy was troubled in this episode, the heart she stole for denny and person that was meant to get the heart, Hann had every right to be upset but after finding out this was her last episode not really a goodbye scene with her breaking up with callie.

The dead bodies i'm glad Bailey told them off

the old couple and man want to stay with wife that was sad to watch

the new doctor is serious doctor i'm glad he told them off

poor George    

Promo for next episode

Reply 108#108 studiojek's post

Quote:
I think it's disgusting that none of the students in that hospital are getting any experience!! Cristina especially is the cause, she's a horrible teacher!
i know can you imagine have them treat you in the hospital,  it doesn't give us much confidence if the hospital is not teaching them to basic stuff such as putting in a chest tube. I'm glad chief making them do skills workshops to improve the skills but their interns are not learning anything.

The problem with Cristina is that she self-fish she wants to be the best at everything and she forget teaching will help her increase her knowledge but she only interested in being a surgeon nothing else.

At least we get a new female doctor next week lets hope she's good

Reply 110#110 studiojek's post

new guy is good he wants to teach them through experience rather than telling them what to do

Reply 112#112 kwargalla's post

i'm sure something will come out of it remember Richard is in diary somewhere

Reply 114#114 studiojek's post

it's already complicated as it is this isn't brothers & sisters you know

Reply 118#118 Teachergirl's post

yep i just hope the actress isn't more annoying than Ellen

Reply 120#120 Teachergirl's post

the actress always play these type annoying characters

Reply 122#122 Teachergirl's post

you can tell we watch too many show when recognise an actress from show you used watch 5-8 years ago

Reply 124#124 magic4u's post

Yeah i was left very confused about that either she is dreaming or she is dead

Reply 126#126 Teachergirl's post

Yeah but Sadie taking off her top was pointless . i didn't see the point of that

Reply 129#129 kwargalla's post

another question how comes she's an intern?

if she and grey were in same classes shouldn't she be a resident-i know she worked in the morgue but i didn't get rest of her story?.

Reply 134#134 Teachergirl's post

next week episode the interns make a mistake   and resident fix the intern mistake

Quote:
Originally posted by kwargalla at 11-14-2008 16:15  
It's not little sloane it's big sloane........
the actual quote
Meredith (to Derek): I need you to tell Mark to keep his little Sloan out of little Grey.

Reply 140#140 studiojek's post

thanks clear that up

who's die?

Reply 147#147 shinny's post

yeah kind of i was playing a game while watch the episode

Reply 150#150 Teachergirl's post

yes it going be interesting episode

Thread