Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I so called that Derek dying scene to be a bad dream!  haha Grey's can't kill off McDreamy, they'd lose too many fans

Overall though I thought it was a great episode!  I'm glad Meredith is beginning to come around even though she got really annoying!  She deserves to be happy, she just needs to finally give in and let herself be happy!

So I predicted from the beginning something was going to happen between Christina and the new guy.  I think he'll make a great new addition to the show!  Things should get interesting with him around!

Lexie just needs to tell George already!  I was half expecting her to corner him in the locker room and just kiss him.  George is so clueless when it comes to relationships he had no clue how she feels about him, and even though he pulled that "best friends" line I have a feeling if she just kisses him he'll realize they could be more than just friends.

So Callie and Hahn...not really sure how to feel about that, but it will be interesting to see how far that relationship goes and what happens when George finds out his ex-wife has become a lesbian

Alex and Izzie are so perfect for each other!  That random Denny scene was weird and out of place though it was nice to see him.  But then Alex and whoever that was!?!  I thought that was just another dream sequence.  For a second I though it was Rose, but I don't think it really was.  Just someone random because even though Alex has changed a lot, he still will always be Alex (if you know what I mean)

This episode was one of the better ones Grey's has aired recently.

Bailey...priceless!  Her face when Callie first told her about Hahn, then the whole Africa analogy that she threw out there.  I was dying on the inside it was hilarious!

I'm glad George passed!  For a second after he read the letter I though he was going to kiss Lexie, but of course George is just one of those guys oblivious to the fact that Lexie is pratically throwing herself at him!  It is getting kind of annoying!  She is starting to remind me of the old George back when he was obsessed with Meredith

Teachergirl, I'm with you on that almost naked McDreamy scene!  But I have to imagine it must be weird for him to live with Meredith and her roommates.  Mer/Der did take a step forward though with Meredith giving Derek her mother's old den as his work place.  That's something the old Mer would never have done.  And the derm trailor Christina would never have really been able to last in derm though!  She's way too cut throat!

George was great with that little boy!  And ending up in the wrong OR with the guy with half his face missing was great!  The boy's reaction was not at all what I expected but it definately made me laugh!

Reply 73#73 Teachergirl's post

about the kidney glowing in the dark... i don't know how it does it, but i've seen it before and it's pretty cool!

I'm looking forward to the next episode to see what happens between Christina and the Army Doc (who already has a Mc name by the way because the actors name is McKidd, but i'm curious to see what the show dubs him lol)

when i first saw the  message at the beginning of the episode i was thinking huh? then it made sense.  I can't believe after all that he made Christina kill them anyway!  I know my dad does surgeries on pigs to test new devices and stents, but his pigs live and go on living just as they did before, no harm done!  i'm not opposed to using animals in medicine, only when the animals are harmed in the process!

crazy surgery that was removing all the organs at once!  I wonder if that is actually possible in real life to do?

I've decided I don't like the Callie/Erica relationship!  Callie is not into it she just doesn't want to hurt Erica.  I feel like she is in it for all the wrong reasons.  I would not be against it if Callie felt the way Erica does, but she is just confused and has been hurt too badly too many times by men!

Izzy and Alex...YAY! so cute!

wow this whole izzy/denny thing is sort of freaking me out!  but it's intriguing nonetheless. i really want to know how/why this is possible.  The brain tumor rumor does cross my mind, but it was denied but still left it open that something could be happening to izzy.  if its not a tumor, what is it?

Reply 160#160 Teachergirl's post

haha yeah that was a priceless scene!  my friend and I could not stop laughing.  But seriously...she's having sex with a dead guy?  I mean what is grey's up to?  I guess they are keeping their audience interested though because we all want to know whats up with Izzy!  This just isn't the right way to keep your audience!  I'm getting kinda tired of this story line now though.  I just want them to tell us whats wrong with Izzy and move on.  I feel like Grey's feels like they are losing viewers so they are trying to get more creative, but it's just not working for them.  The IzzyDenny thing is just way to dragged on and so badly placed because we were just starting to get back to the whole Izzy/Alex relationship, but for real this time!

Reply 201#201 Teachergirl's post

i know me too!  I actually just found out about it today from the preview during Private Practice and it made me excited!  It looks like it is going to be drama filled!   Something happens to Archer (Addy's brother) and Derek is the only one who can save him.  I'm also pretty sure there was a voice over that had Sloan saying he's going to propose.  But you know you can never really trust what they advertise in the previews   I just hope this whole crossover doesn't take away from the fact that I still want to know whats up with Izzy!  Shonda denied the brain tumor rumors so then what is Izzy dying of?

Reply 203#203 Teachergirl's post

I agree!  They have dragged us along too long now!

on a side note:  I was watching a film the other day starring Jeffery Dean Morgan, and for some reason i keep thinking of him as not really being real because of the whole denny thing It didn't affect the film much, i just though it was funny.

Reply 208#208 studiojek's post

My theory on Izzy is that she has cancer and the clinic patient is anemic and Sadie just got the tests switch.  Izzy was way too relieved to only be anemic.  Plus you don't die from anemia so it doesn't explain the Denny thing!

I am really upset that they tricked us into thinking this was the crossover and it wasn't!  That is false advertising!!!

Thread