Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I loved the opening and found out that that Dereks death was just a dream but does that mean Merdith has doubts??

Also I hope Lexie does tell George but I think George has other things on his mind right now.

I also think there is going to be a lot of changes with the new rank. The Chief is a little ticked and I can see him stirring things up.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I have to agree with you the relations ships are getting kind of annoying but the story was not half bad. I do like the fact that the chief is starting to take a more active roll in the development of the doctors and that he is making them learn everything before specializing.

I also think that Yan may not be totally over the falling apart of her engagement. I think she needs to start seeing the therapist also.

M's therapist is awesome It really is making Meridith think about what she is doing. I think the reason she is the was she is is because she had no one to look up to for a long time. I mean her mother didn't help much and her father left. She was totally alone and now she is trying to figure it all out on her own.

I was a good ep. Izzy seems a little weird. Now for the rest....

The interns are crazy if they should have gone to the chief a long time ago and It was nice that Merideth stood up to Yang. Yang thinks she can run over everyone and they will let her.

Alex and the softer side is also a nice to see. He is becoming more or a people person and that is good.

Geroge seems to be coming forward also. Now lets see if he opens his eyes and sees what is in front of him with (Cant remember her name!! See face but no name )

Slone and his soft side was also nice. It is nice to see that he does have a heart and can show it sometimes.

It was a great Eps and I do hope that Derek and Mer get things worked out. Derek is only having a nervous break down and I think the only person that can bring him out is His best friend.

Izzy confiding in Cristina at the end is amazing. It will be cool to see how Cristina handles it.

I have to agree it was a great ep and Alex and Izzy in the trailer was the funniest. I am glad that Meridith and little Meridith are getting along and she was willing to help to keep the bonds going between them. It was also nice of her to say that with her giving him part of her liver it has opened the door for her and him to start a friendship and maybe get along.

I was a supper ending to the season. I am sad to see some of the people going that are but the staff positions did not need all the doctors they had.

Mereidith loosing the baby was something I could see happening because she is a surgeon and I could not see the show going on with her having a baby. It also really brought out the best in everyone. It show how much they have learned and will really be great surgeons.

8 x 01 & 8 x 02
Well have to say that was two great eps. I like the fact that they made everyone work together to see who would be the leader. It is going to be another season of Grey fighting with her husband. Will have to see how that turns out.

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

Yeah that always seems to be the fall back to this show. MEr and Der fighting over something.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah Mark is starting to grow on me. He is starting to show his sensitive side with the kid around. I also like that he is taking Avery under his wing.

Thread