Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 50#50 Teachergirl's post

the whole show revolve around her

Reply 52#52 studiojek's post

there are secondary  characters

Reply 54#54 studiojek's post

no i don't i'm just bored nothing to chat about on sunday afternoon killing time waiting for tomorrow

Reply 56#56 studiojek's post

you how it is on sunday-the game site score board isn't avaliable or not working no idea when it will be fixed

Reply 58#58 studiojek's post

yeah but none score board system with members

this one unique because i know majority regular member so i know who to beat

Episode 4

i liked this episode so much better than last week as it was interesting, Callie and Han date was funny it provided light hearted humour and look on Bailey face was priceless when Callie told her about Han, the demonology department was nice seeing everyone getting and be nice.

i'm so glad George passed but Lexie finding out he rather spend time with his old friend and her must be hard-i wonder how long keep it a secret because it bound to come out in the future.   Speaking George he was so fantastic with that kid.

Reply 63#63 studiojek's post

you really don't understand guys do you

Quote:
The boy's reaction was not at all what I expected but it definately made me laugh!
That's the thing with boys we like this kind of stuff

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

That's different you can't walk away from your own child

i don't want to get into a discussion about female antonmy

Episode 5

Wow this is greys at it best i can't believe drama-dropping a kidney on the floor

Reply 73#73 Teachergirl's post

Wow great comment i think it premature say it got it's groove back because this was only 1 good episode, so far this season has been disappointing one good episode doesn't replace past few episodes.

Reply 75#75 studiojek's post

I thought that was interesting, (I'm actually also curious about Callie and Hahn - I don't know, but if Callie needed to hook up with Mark as, ehem, an anatomy lesson), The look on his face when she said it was priceless.

Reply 77#77 studiojek's post

yeah she treat him like guy friend

Quote:
Originally posted by Teachergirl at 10-25-2008 21:44  
and come to think of it- a killer storyline: Callie discovers she's having a baby, Mark is the dad and Erica wants to be Mom #2. Oh my. I wonder if they also thought about that.
That would be an excellent story-line but unless i'm mistaken she hasn't been with mark for months?.

Reply 89#89 Teachergirl's post

Question will she stay through the time?

New doctor is Evil

Grey´s Anatomy 5x06

Wow the new doctor live tissue teaching example was cool, i mean live pigs . As to the case removing most of human organ together get rid of tumour inoperative was a crazy situation.

i love message at start no animal were hurt in this episode

Reply 95#95 themegababe's post

i was shocked at when izzy realise alex wanted to go stedy the look on her face said it all

Promo for next episode

Reply 98#98 Teachergirl's post

Wow that lot to read but the doctor made about human testing and look on interns face when stabbed the pig i feel bad christina after spending so much time trying to save the pigs she had put them down and i think first time we seen a human side to her character usually she very aggressive towards people.

Thread