Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x17 One Step Too Far

Mark pushing Avery under the bus with his mother was amusing considering they had pre arranged his excuses and Cristina's bed side manner with the brain dead patients partner was terrible, that was one hell of a lesson Lexie learnt but at the patients expense was sad

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Wow seeing a lion on the road was amazing but the fact no one cared until someone got injuried was amusing. The ending with Christina was worth the wait that was so funny i couldn't believe it. . That was the best ending in an episode

Support System

Well i have to say Mark took advantage of becoming chief and it was nice but he did do a good job. is it just me or has Merdeith become less anoying this season ?.

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Yes but it's because we don't see her so much.   Christina was entirely annoying in this episode!!  Hate it.  He cheated-forgive or divorce.  Decide.  Ugh.  Oh and using Lexi like a spong was funny!   haha. Lexi is way ahead of everyone now.
Glad the guy didny die and the girls did a night with teddy.  I don't think teddy has many friends.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Girl with No Name

Well Bailey almost go crazy when tucker went missing was understandable but i had feeling it would be over. The time frame in this episode was certainly interesting covering two week certain made the episode move faster.

8x18 The Lion Sleeps Tonight

The Lion being responsible for the mauling was obvious but the heart attack as well was sad because after saving him his wife died and Callie grilling Arizona on her past lovers was amusing especially in the canteen when she confessed to sleeping around

8x19 Support System

Poor Lexie being forced to memorise all those real cases because the others were stressing about their exams and Mark stepping in as chief for the day was amusing considering he wasn't the one that was suppose to do it

Reply 125#125 bala's post

Yeah I liked that it went along.  The interviews were interesting.  If there is a next season the characters and where they go will be new I imagine!!  

The girls ordeal was crazy!  Poor thing
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

8x20 The Girl with No Name

What a tragic life the young girl had after being abducted and what Adele said to Richard was sad but with her condition something like that was bound to happen

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

The not passing thing is becoming something that happens every time. First with George having to take his interns twice and now another one failing.

Reply 131#131 kellemanske's post

Well it would be unrealistic if everyone passed ?

Reply 132#132 bala's post

I don't know, it probably wouldn't be, but the series isn't realistic in the first place.
Then they all know know these things from practice so I would think that after all they have been through and with them all being so great at everything (especially Avery, Grey and Christina) I would think that isn't it.

Reply 133#133 kellemanske's post

Well your right but i know that some people are good in practice but can't do exams because of nerves.

Let the Bad Times Roll

I thought it was rather obvious who failed but i did have second thought.   Will discuss further once people have seen the episode don't want to ruin it.

Thread