Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 96#96 babysexylexy's post

In October 2006 Grey's Anatomy co-stars Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington were involved in an argument during which, Knight and others alleged, Washington insulted his co-star's sexual orientation. Washington later apologized, stating "I sincerely regret my actions and the unfortunate use of words during the recent incident on-set".[5]

After the incident was reported in the press, Knight released a statement through People magazine on October 19, 2006 stating, in part, “I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there. While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me.”

Reply 95#95 bala's post

No, I don't watch Fringe.

Reply 98#98 kellemanske's post

Ok i get why you felt it was strange episode . I have so much to discuss but i just don't know where to start hence seeing what your guys think and adding to the comments.

Here points i want to discuss in

1) Alex and Meredith getting married but great Alex cheat on her shows something don't change

2) Webber and Eliase how much of bully she is you can see affect she has on hospital

3)Addison being pregnant with SOMEONE ELSE baby should figure out it sooner

4) Strange to see Bailey as timid person

Personally I loved it but I know the reactions have been mixed. I just really liked it for what it was.

Reply 100#100 shinny's post

Same here it's nice to see a different reality by different choices or different situation

Reply 99#99 bala's post

You forgot one: Izzie shooting up the hospital and George still being 007, but not passing his interns exam.
I found it interesting that some things don't change, like Mer meeting Derek in the bar and her and Christina becoming friends. And in the end Bailey becoming the person she is in the real series.
Which was the concept of the episode. To show some things don't change, even if you make a different decision somewhere along the road. As if it was meant to be. That part I liked.
It's the part inbetween. Akward and unreal. i don't know. Maybe it's just because I love happy endings.
Alex feeling bad for screwing up a good thing wasn't a surprise cause that's just who he is. But Mer and Christina both going for the cardiac fellowship was funny and knowing Mer's life wouldn't have been better if her mom didn't get sick was also a good storyline. But it was strange to hear them call her dpctor Webber.
Lexie being on drugs, coming into the hospital, still as a halfsister of Mer was strange. Cause they had the same father and in the other reality Mer doesn't have that father. But it was nice that they saved her in the end and Mark being the one to bring her in was ironic.

8x13 If/Then

Who would of thought that Meredith wondering -- what if her mother had never had Alzheimer's would have such an effect on all their lives especial Lexie with the tattoos and drug problem

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the 2 kids were so cute I LOVE GREYS
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 106#106 babysexylexy's post

Well I have say kids were ok but Lexie almost trying to confess to Mark didn't go to plan

reply 107#107 bala's post

yeah you kind of knew something like that was going to happen though, that was cringe worthy
always repect peoples opinions

8x14 All You Need Is Love

The two kids started of cute but the way he behaved at the end was not cool but his note was sweet and how tragic that the arguing couple didn't get the chance to make up before he died especially with what was in the locket which was what she had been waiting eight years for

8x15 Have You Seen Me Lately?

Amelia calling Derek a jackass was amusing and I'm glad that between them they can attempt to save Erica's life but what the did to save the guys hand stuck in a meat grinder was impressive, Alex knot knowing Morgan's name and that she was pregnant was terrible

8x16 If Only You Were Lonely

Wow, am not feeling too optimistic for Cristina and Owen =( I hope she's wrong...but I doubt it. I think she should have stayed awake and confronted him. Better to know the truth, right?

Those were some heart-wrenching scenes with Morgan (the intern) and Chris (the mean daddy who walked away) and Alex. Rooting for baby Thomas!

So, any bets on whether Lexi and Avery will be getting back together? What about Mark and Lexi - they still have a place in my heart

Reply 112#112 studiojek's post

The father walking away from baby Thomas was terrible and trying to decide his fate with an app on his phone was diabolical but the premature baby tree was a nice touch and what a tough decision Richard has to make about his wife

One step too Far

All I have to say for this whole episode is this:    Christina, Crap or get off the Owen pot!!!   

So glad to see Summer Glau!    She's awesome.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 115#115 arksongbird80's post

She always great

Thread