Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

He's a guy

Reply 77#77 bala's post

haha, you didn't notice that till just now?
I know he's a guy and that he's a thuff guy and all but that's part of the problem ;)
I wonder how this is going to continue

Reply 78#78 kellemanske's post

The promo for next episode is fun episode i can't wait to see how much fun this episode is going to be

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I agree. that looks like we're going to be laughing the whole epi. It's something we haven't seen before and I think it will be fun for this once

8x12 Hope For The Hopeless

Derek and Lexie taking on the previously deemed inoperable tumor was interesting considering he was the 9th surgeon and only a 5% chance of success but the kid saying he would be with his dad in heaven when he couldn't do the surgery was sad

yeah i didnt cry in the last episode
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Typical response - giving all men a bad name!! Ha!

Reply 84#84 studiojek's post

Well i wouldn't say it gives all men a bad name just one who are arrogant

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Ok, true

it is such a shame they didnt have izzy or george in this episode i know they mentioned them but wouldnt it have been nice, and didnt merdiths mother have Alzheimer's so how was she cured that didnt really make sence, but still good episode

Reply 88#88 babysexylexy's post

You really didn't understand concept what if she didn't

I didn't really like the episode. I loved the concept, but somehow I hated the episode.

Reply 90#90 kellemanske's post

What about it did you not like?

reply 89#89 bala's post

i did but i think they should have had all the originals aswell it would have been so nice to see omaly and izzy although it was alternative the core remained the same   

Reply 91#91 bala's post

I can't say. It's just a feeling. There isn't anything specific just in general. I don't know. I just didn't love it.

Quote:
Originally posted by babysexylexy at 2-4-2012 11:51  
i did but i think they should have had all the originals aswell it would have been so nice to see omaly and izzy although it was alternative the core remained the same   
Well Izzy the actress who plays her is working on a movie and George the actor refuses go back on the show after having fallout with the cast.

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 2-4-2012 11:52  
I can't say. It's just a feeling. There isn't anything specific just in general. I don't know. I just didn't love it.
Well do you watch Fringe ?

reply 94#94 bala's post

it kind of seems Katherine heigal is the only one who has made it big and i thought the actor who played omaly had a falling out with the guy who played Burke because he was prejudiced i didnt realise it was more than him burke got sacked over it didnt he. I still really enjoyed it though

Thread