Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Yeah probably.

Reply 57#57 shinny's post

IDK: the love interest this season was a heart related reason and now she's a widow. PRobably not.  Her grief will do something like cause her to jeopordize a patient or something....   HATE that they wrote scott foley off.  I was just starting to get use to that character.   No medical school for him...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

8x09 Dark Was the Night

What a great autumn final with tragedy all around but why leave the broken down ambulance when it was on a hill which he could of coasted down

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Poor Teddy, poor Cristina, poor Scott Foley!

Just one comment on the ambulance accident: um, SEAT BELTS? They knew they had a (high) risk of being hit, wouldn't you think they'd put their seatbelts on!!?? Ugh!

suddenly

great returning episode.  Kinda like Mark's new girlfriend.  The girl watching her grandmother, mother and father die was a bit horrific.     Glad they saved the sisters eye though.    

Christina was right, it didn't matter who told teddy.  Just that she was told.

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Well it had very good happy ending for Derek and Medieth

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

I agree, it was a great returning episode. I'm still not sure I've forgiven them for getting rid of Scott Foley yet!!

Reply 65#65 shinny's post

OH no, i'm rather angry about that too!!  long live scott foley.

8x10 Suddenly

Wow saving the eye was impressive considering how big the piece of glass was in her eye and poor Lily watching her family die around her on her 18th birthday but Lexie now liking Mark's new girlfriend, Julia was amusing and what a nice end

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

It took me while to wonder who she was

I loved Christina in this episode and I wonder how long it is going to take her to forgive her husband for doing this to her. I don't believe I would be able to, but I believe that eventually she will. Still them not believing she would be this upset and then sending her in that second OR was terrible. But she did great!

This Magic Moment

Well the chief tricking Alex twice was rather amusing and that was tough surgery so glad it had a happy ending and Christina having repeats what she did over and over again until it sank in was rather sad.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I think Christina was taking that as her pentance.  She thought she deserved it or something.  Which was bogus of course.  Looks like next episode Christina is going to give Hunt the 'ol heave ho!  He deserves to be on punishment I think.

Poor lexie.  And alex....the chief was being a schmuck!  blah.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Trust Karev to talk himself out of the flip, he should of kept his mouth shut but Webber doing it a second time was amusing and the way Cristina handled Teddy's questions about what exactly happened to Henry during his surgery was impressive

it seems like lately every time i watch this show it gets me in tears, im affraid im a little soppy, but i am so glad they got there baby back that was so nice
always repect peoples opinions

Hope For The Hopeless

Well i have to say it was about time Hunt let his feelings out and look like another relationship down for Christina

Reply 75#75 bala's post

She and Hunt weren't sound to begin with, but this certainly brought out the worst in Hunt. And now he is going to lose his two closest friends because he can't accept the concequences of his decisions. I agree with Christina that he should just keep his mouth shut and let Teddy do what she wants for now or handle her, but not take it out on Chris and Christina doing whatever Teddy wants is kind of obvious. She doesn't want to lose her mentor and she feels guilty. Hunt should understand and give her a bit more support. Teddy getting fired was right on one hand cause she disobeyed orders, but he should have just put her on leave or something like that. She did just lose her husband and was lied to about it by her boss...

Thread