Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well, quite a start to the new season. Towards the end of 7 I wasn't that much into it but the two first shows this season were not bad. Though Seattle sure looks like a dangerous place to be in. A sinkhole!?! I wonder what is next. As for Mer/Der....... hm. Not that fond of them fighting but I guess that is part of how they work as a couple. The "dark and twisty" element may make it hard to ever have the "happily ever after" bliss of a married couple.

Ep 2

It's nice that derek wants to honor his post it, but honestly making her feel like a jerk is not the way to go.  He couldn't even look at her.  He understood where she was coming from.  At some point he needs to accept and move on.  So she has to drastically alter her future (by not being on his rotation) just so she is "punished".  I'm thinking she's punished.  

Christina and Hunts converstaions were awkward and great.  Loved it.  Karev seems to be almost getting back to normal. Maybe.  Bailey was great as usual.  Going up against Hunt and making him entirely uncertain what to say around her was funny!

Where's Lexi?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

Well i have to say i found Christina amusing but the fact neither of them knew the basic procedure and had a scrubs nurse tell them was priceless. I agree about Derek the thought sticking to his promise is a good thing but not at risk of making him unhappy.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I loved the comment about the things she did that he loved but he also hated. And sleeping on the bed, fully clothed without holding hands was a great ending.
Christina and Owen seem to get along again.
But I don't understand why Owen became Chief of Surgery since Bailey has been in training for it.
Bailey saying to the chief that she needs time to see it his way was nice.

Oh and I loved April in this episode. Especially with the thing about who lost the bet in the end.

Grey's Anatomy 8x04 - "What Is It About Men" Promo (HD)

8x03 Take the Lead

Alex may be a good surgeon but his bed side manner needs some work and Owen trying to do the right thing for Bailey's work schedule to give her more time for the new study didn't go to plan but Cristina and Teddy both forgetting the basics was amusing

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I'm just happy Derek and Mer aren't really fighting anymore - was afraid we'd have to survive another season with them fighting!

Alex drove me nuts, yet again, but I'm glad he had April there to get his back. I hope they'll start listening to her sometime soon!

Also, I mbelieve that Lexi (the actress) is on maternity leave.

Reply 24#24 studiojek's post

Okay!!   Thank you SOOO much for responding to my question.  It was bugging me.

The actress or the charater is on leave?

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

You're welcome! The actress. And they could at least have acknowledged her not being on the show, like a simple "Hey Lexi's on vacation" or something!

Reply 26#26 studiojek's post

That's what I was thinking.  I just thought I had missed it or something.  

What Is It About Men

A very enjoyable episode and i like how the show finally gave insight into men but deck being uneven was amusing

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Good episode, even though it was man-centric ;)

Avery is definitely growing on me as a character. At first, I found him to be just a pretty face, but he's got more depth now. It's interesting to see him and Karev becoming friends, too.

I have this feeling that sometime in this season, Kepner and Karev are going to hook up!

Reply 29#29 studiojek's post

Yeah i think you maybe right about Kepner and Karev.

Well it was only one off and it was a nice change that they decided to do it.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Richard face when he discovered the fake wounds on the vampire nurse was amusing and your the Chief not the sheriff line was funny but the guy Owen punched was a pain in the neck and I'm not surprised that there was a problem with the decking with them all taking their frustration out on it

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

The fact that those fake wounds fooled him was amusing consider he an experienced doctor .

Love, Loss and Legacy

Well as a guy this episode was uncomfortable to watch but i got through it. Avery mother really is a character and her surgery was unusual but Mark slone coming to the rescue was great.

Greys Anatomy - 8x06 Poker Face - Promo #1

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Ryan, the patient was brave standing up in front of all those doctors but his brother Chad was funny and Catherine was a real character but Mark stepping to the rescue and allowing Jackson to do the surgery was great

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah Mark is starting to grow on me. He is starting to show his sensitive side with the kid around. I also like that he is taking Avery under his wing.

Thread