Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Henry got that job he said, so why would they let him die when he got a new job and trying to get his own insurance.

It totally made me cry this one, the one survivor on a plane crash really makes you think, Merideth not getting fired only becuase it was Cheif's wife. and I am wondering about Yang and Hunt man she might learn to like having a baby with spending time with Zola.

Reply 164#164 bala's post

Okay to have one survivor from the crash was great/sad.  Wonderful grey's drama.

Karev...well he has a big mouth but he doesn't have malicious intent.  Hopefully he can pull himself out of the crap hole he's in.

Awesome For Henry and Teddy.  Bout time.

The Doc who stole the Africa trip from Karev....She's the new Charlie's Angel.  She ain't coming back.  Oh well...No loss.

NOW:  on to meredith.  Kinda totally sucky that Derek thought she would be a bad mother.  Totally wrong.  She would be a great mother.  She doesnt worry about consequences when dealing with loved one.  Suspended is better than fired and taking home Zola without Derek was ironic.  She wasn't sure she wanted the Kid and the person who does goes into Seclution. Gotta love irony!     OH and Meredith FYI:  Give derek space.  Continuously calling isn't going to make him answer.  Deal.  You now have a baby and an empty house.  Work with it.

Christina:   Okay HUNT  You knew from the beginning that C wouldn't change.  She was very upfront  about her needs and wants and a baby wasn't one of them.  Since she's so empathically telling you a baby is not something she's willing to deal with, that *might* have been something you two should have discussed BEFORE you married.  I'm just saying.,   Yes you get a vote and a say, but untimately, it's her body and she'll be the one bonded to it.  Kicking her out was Harsh.  She may not come back.   Hope you're ready for them apples.

And that's my take on "grey's anatomy!"   TIL NEXT SEASON!   Peace.   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 166#166 minnieholly's post

Past story lines very rarely mean anything for future ones. They'll write what gets them the viewing figures next season.

Reply 164#164 bala's post

What unfortunate timing for April to get her good news but bad news for Alex because the job would of been his if he hadn't opened his mouth and all the grieving families staying to pray for the little girl was nice

Grey's Anatomy Season 8 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 22, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Grey's Anatomy 8x01 OFFICIAL Sneak Peek (1)

is this still because of the trial thing? And I hope the hospital reconsiders, cause Grey's Anatomy without Grey is kind of impossible to think off.

Grey's Anatomy 8x01 "Free Falling" Sneak Peek (2)

We all know Meredith with be around because the actress' contract is up at the end of the year.  Now the question is, HOW will they bring her back!!!!  

Bring it Grey's!  We are ready.

8 x 01 & 8 x 02
Well have to say that was two great eps. I like the fact that they made everyone work together to see who would be the leader. It is going to be another season of Grey fighting with her husband. Will have to see how that turns out.

8x01 Free Falling

What a season opener, asking the husband to cut his wife's limb off was a little crazy especially after the row they had and she would of never forgiven him

8x02 She's Gone

I thought what happened to Alex in theater was amusing and nice work from Avery and what Richard did was great

Really enjoyed the 2 episode Season 8 start. The end was so sad, poor Mer and Der.

Ugh, no, not another season of a fighting Mer and Der!! I hope they get Zola back - honestly, I didn't like the idea of a baby in the storyline in the first place, but I don't like the idea of a whole season of sadness over a last baby (including my own crying like a lost soul, as at the end of this episode!) either.

Fingers crossed!

And Yay for Avery showing his stuff!

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say i was impressed that at that collapsing sink hole accident that was rather impressive disaster that what i love about this show they never run out way surprise the audience with accidents even after 8 years

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i had the feeling he was going to do something save Meredith medical job . The guther was a great test

Quote:
Originally posted by studiojek at 9-24-2011 17:17  including my own crying like a lost soul, as at the end of this episode!
Well, as the saying goes, "here's your sister" - I was a mess, haha. At least you have an excuse with being pregnant!! It was sad though and I agree, I don't think I can take Mer and Der fighting, again!

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

Yeah that always seems to be the fall back to this show. MEr and Der fighting over something.

Reply 15#15 carlorica's post

I'm not really feeling like Mer is fighting anyone.  She looked really defeated there at the end.  I think Derek needs to stop being a jerk and start talking/yelling.  Get it out of his system.  Either forgive and let go or divorce.  Pick a stance.

Glad that Richard stepped up since Mer was trying to help his wife.   And bailey got the Trial.  Awesome.

Kephner...horrible chief resident.  Oops

Thread