Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Poker Face

Sneaking around the mice was funny and Christina and Owen doing everything but talking in every room was great.  I wonder when Shepard and Grey will figure out they are better as a working team than apart.  That was evidant in this episode.  She's the only one to deal with his idocracy's.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

I am glad Kepna finally act like chief resident and push her weight with other resident was great.  Owen really learn to be professional but getting caught twice with Webber was amusing. Torries being jealous Mark spending time with her wife was amusing but glad she finally put her foot down.

All the hanky panky going on was amusing and the way Meredith used Lexie to get Derek's interest in her patients brain tumor case was interesting

Exactly - Mer is the only one who can deal with how ridiculous Derek can be!

I've been waiting for Kepner to get some respect - I guess the deepening of her voice was the secret!

Put Me In, Coach

Christina finally passing her test by Teddy was great. The baseball game was amusing

Reply 43#43 bala's post

It was so unlike Christina to let Kepner do all the work, I had a feeling it was her "final test" she'd be passing. 'Bout time! She and Meredith getting drunk during the baseball game was pretty funny - especially when Mer stood up to Bailey - nobody stands up to Bailey! But I have a feeling they are going to make great progress on the trial together now.

Reply 44#44 studiojek's post

Well i think she learning i think she didn't really care for the patient so she allowed Kepner to do it .

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Yes, she's definitely learning - she's sort of been at a stand-still since Burke left, because she was so high on herself. She's finally figuring it all out!

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked how Lexie suggestion to Derek about the position of his head was implemented in his brain surgery and Alex fighting for Zola was nice

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Alex does surprise us every now and again!

8x08 Heart-shaped Box

Cristina's comment about the heart in the box being all dressed up and nowhere to go was interesting considering it helped her to choose her new bucket list but sad the original recipient died, Lexie getting attached to the book was great

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I am glad she got dump for mark

dark was the night

Sad....so very sad.  For teddy, for christina.  NOT for derek.  He needs to understand some fear so he'll get over himself and let Meredith all the way back in.  Neuro, life the whole bit.

Still sad....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. How could they get rid of Scott Foley??? Ah well, at least I'll see him in True Blood next year!

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Well his character run the course

Only because they had written it that way. He could have been a long term character but I guess either he didn't want to stay or they wanted a dramatic autumn finale and he was that!

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

Yeah i wonder if they planning on giving teddy another love interest not straight-away but if she stays around for next season.

Thread