Thread
Printable Version

chuck season 2 episode 1...

chuck season 2 episode 1...

its out...dunno if tv-video knew about it but its out...not officially but ive seen episode 1 of season 2 and its frickin' awesome. hopefully tv-video dont know about it yet coz then if they did, then they have a reason for uploading it, where as if they didnt know about it, then they will upload it =) i saw it on a site, not gonna mention which as to not divert people away from this site. the quality was brilliant so its worth the attention of tv-video. please tv-video, upload it because all those super awesome fans who are waiting for it to come on here, might have to wait a week or something.

It wont be put on site until next Wednesday due to the fact it does not air till next Tuesday, so we will all have to wait a week to see it

It is a webrip from NBC.com that airs the first episode from chuck, knight rider, lipstick jungle and life one week before they air only for the us residents of course.

Thats on tonight the new knight rider season, going to have to watch that, is there a thread already for the knight rider season 1 or do we need one

knowing tv-video, there probably is a thread for knight rider. im sure when gossip girl season 1 aired, they showed it a day earlier in canada so tv-video took that copy and uploaded it a day early. i just thought maybe it might apply for chuck.

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

There is thread for knight rider and i watched the first episode today

didnt the pilot air like earlier this year? i know ive seen an episode like half a year ago or something...or is that the pilot that wasnt used?

Reply 7#7 moosey1989's post

The movie came out in february but the pilot was released early in the USA

that would probably make sense...lol. actually now that i think about it, im pretty sure it was the movie i saw...at the end, it had a cameo with david hasselhoff. i do love how the car looks like it was a rejected transformer ^_^ episode 1 was pretty good =)

Thread