Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

CSI has run longer but NY is 2 season behind miami

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes it was tragic but what a way for her get killed when we found out she shoot through using man skull was unbelievable but the mother pretending her daughter and killing that guy has ruined both their lives

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

Yes i can't believe it was obvious but i don't know what haratio thinking i hope this isn't way get rid of him replace different actor?.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-17-2011 12:05 ]

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Look at CSI grissom left replace by Laurence fishburn.

Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

Yes that worked very well

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well it look like fun trying hit a dummy with elblow pads

Last Stand

Wow Memo back what an anti-climate ending

Stoned Cold

Well that twist that parents were the ones who dealt with school bully but that girl really was rather pompous. It's such a shame the principle couldn't handle her.

Reply 60#60 kellemanske's post

Yes that was rather sweet

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing there recorded the conversation to get right people.

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's a shame but she didn't have any remorse about what she did her death could been prevented if she had said sorry but her big mouth got her killed at end of the day.

Blood Lust

I figured out who it was from the start the women who escaped was obvious suspect

Reply 67#67 kellemanske's post

Yeah she was rather convincing but there was something about her

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Well Haratio is star of the show so he has been rescuer

Hunting Ground

Well hunting human was awful

Special Delivery

Well ok episode i figured there was something dodgy about that delivery service but he killed the wrong guy he didn't know what he was delivering

About Face

Again a wrongly convicted man proves his innocence after watching the breakout kings episode which has the same story-line .

Caged

Well this was good episode twist with the guy taking a dive and providing getaway but find out why he took the dive was interesting.

Paint It Black

Wow this was a great episode and what an interesting situation with the suspect from start you just something wrong with her but this episode really made you think what it was.

G.O.

Wow this really was a crazy episode beyond anyone imagination i mean the fact it was all a setup real life virtual reality was crazy and it such a shame his wife accidently killed that women now she's going to jail

Thread