Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

He wasn't smart enough to figure it out

Sudden Death

A sad episode about people with money to waste but i am glad football player wasn't guilty but agent really shouldn't covered it up but i did how figured out who was responsible. What is it with Horatio trying save vulnerable women ?. I have lost count how many times he has threaten a suspect to protect women .

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Well there on again off again relationship but she found he was invesigating her and they broke up.

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

That what i am here for

See No Evil

Wow a prison break was great distraction and kidnapper was already in prison was great Aliba but thanks blind dude who identified him and quick think with haratio asking the girl to turn left so that bank camera could record picture of the bomb was good.

Manhunt

Memo is back and this time he out find his daughter but i have say to leave it on clif-hanger was great. That guy is crazy killer

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Because she taking care of the kid -she wasn't responsible for the situation

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I thought nice episode everything was explain at the end but it strange watching first few minutes i figured drug interaction.

Reality Kills

Well i figured out that women kill that women but it was stupid reason to kill her

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

This is what reality star become when they don't know how live their life without being spotlight.

Blood Sugar

A great episode that parole officer was one bad person that he took advantage of those people he suppose help. So glad Haratio saved them

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

He's allowed to get the results he wants

Quote:
as if Horatio would chuck him through the window
LOL

On the Hook

one of most emotional episode i seen on this series you kind hope they all go to hell but it was surprise who was behind it and for her find out was hard and i wonder if she will ever tell that baby her father tried kill her before she was born.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

That knife was his downfall

9x09

Well another good episode shame it just accident

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

He really has a soft spot for women in trouble

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

How could he not see the crocodile in the pool ?

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she was on the phone not in person

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Well they need something it been going on for 8 years now i think there have explored all they can

Thread