Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

10x01 Countermeasures

Nice conclusion to last seasons cliffhanger with a little help from Marisol and Toller was one slippery killer but Calleigh's response to the kid was great

10x02 Stiff

I must admit i had to watch the floating hat a second time but only taking a photo of his reaction was amusing and two killers was interesting but the practical joke at the end was priceless

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What scum bags those storm chasers were and how argent the killer was diabolical but how tragic the parents didn't look in her room

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode and the end phone call was great but what a stroke of luck he did it while he was running with a tracker which help them find the girl

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I must admit i was expecting the police car to explode and not her husband but nice twist with him faking his own death and as soon as i saw Jamie the new girl i recognised her from her last show

10x06 By The Book

It's a good job they read the manuscript to solve the murder and hiding the blood in wine bottles was rather clever

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I wonder if she will continue to be a ghost writer now she is dead

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I find it amusing when they edit some stupid mistakes, like the robber went down at leased three floors but the broken window was only one floor down and Horatio making sure Kevin got all the money back was nice

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The Taunter having an airtight alibi was interesting considering they were tailing him at the time of the last murder and the driver willing to go to the electric chair to protect him was rather clever but how will he now get his kicks with case closed and the patsy dead

Reply 25#25 bala's post

What he did to Kayla after all she did for them was diabolical and so glad Horatio put a bullet in him and poetic justice killing the one with the same weapon used to kill the kid

10x10 Long Gone

It's a shame the cop didn't realise earlier that the guy who said he was the boyfriend wasn't the guy in all the photos and Horatio delivering his own justice was great but how tragic for the daughter having her family kidnapped and finding out the boyfriend was using her

10x11 Crowned

It's sad that Melrose the six year old was expecting her mother to wake up but being and accident was tragic and Darla covering for her husband after what they found at the bottom of the garden was diabolical, Edwin falling was the best result for abduction and trying to kill Horatio

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That was a hell of a sacrifice from Matthew to stop the sale of those weapons but wow they would of been impressive weapons if it wasn't for the design fault

10x13 Terminal Velocity

The skydiver being murdered was interesting considering he has more than 100 donor children and all of them are now suspects but what a revelation that the donor mother had twins and the one needed a transplant which would of been the prime suspect but the wife being the kill was an interesting twist

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Rachel must of felt at home in the sorority house but not so much in the sunbed and Elle was lucky Horatio made it in time

Reply 43#43 bala's post

And with 16 episodes tomorrow I'm not going to catch up any time soon

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Have you given up on The Walking Dead

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Now that's what you call the ultimate in drivers rage and Wolfe making a fool of himself was amusing but in solving the first case they also got lucky with the other two cases

10x16 Rest In Pieces

I thought it looks like Diego had been killing since he was 14 but where the chip in the lollipop lead to was interesting because it lead to Esteban arrest and after all that it looks like Vina has got away with murder

10x17 At Risk

The tennis coach was lucky that Ross heard him scream but not so lucky for himself but who would of thought that Ross allowed the coach to abuse the kids and that was some vicious dog and what a crazy mother paying $40,000 for lessons her son didn't want

Thread