32 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Maybe, but I think it's good that they didn't let horatio shoot Memmo, although we haven't seen anyone come to the boot and arrest him. I think it was stupid of Horatio to be on the boot completely alone, without any backup nearby. It could have gone terribly wrong.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I think it was nice that the girl helped the boy and then could count on the boy to help her. Also I liked the unexpected, sour twist at the end of the bully becoming a congressman and the thing with the telescope was nice.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I didn't suspect the woman because she led the bystander to the crime scene, but I figured the husband had something to do with it.
The new girl hasn't convinced me yet.
And Horatio shot to soon, but poor Natalia with again a traumatic event.
Thank god that Horatio figured out that Natalia was in danger.

I wonder: in the end they filmed out of a window as if there was someone who was looking from there to what Horatio was doing. was there someone?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I really don't have a clue. It was rather disappointing since they didn't catch the real killer and the navarro's still won. The new girl making a mistake was just boring since it didn't have that much consequences. And Boa Vista freeking out over it and then forgiving it immediatly when the other girl thought of the t-shirt. I don't know it was all too coïncidental and the same with the boss, they didn't get rid of him and he didn't loose his job or anything so what was the point of that last test except for getting the answermachine.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I don't know. I've never watch as many episodes of the other 2 as I have of this one and I like it cause it's sunny and fun and all. While NY is more about the science and LA is always at night and all the cases just happen to connect every time. But I have to agree that Miami isn't getting better. I like the previous seasons more then this last one and the ending of the previous one because I don't like it when they let the cops spin out of control and it does seem that way sometimes on this show.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

and that her father was selling coke instead of telling them he was fired.
What did he think? Everyone knows that those guys aren't sweet. He could have known that there was someone coming for that coke/money.

they are turning Horatio into a psychopath. Nobody would just let him fall, no matter how bad he was. Or at least get a giant guiltcomplex afterwards. But this season he has done things like this before and it just blurs the line between good and bad.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

yeah but still. If he can get away with it, how many others can too. And the pageants are just so sad. The parents holding on to their own dreams, making there children miserable.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

He really went all the way to stop that arms deal....

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I agree. He is right that it might save lives in the irak war, but it would kill a lot more if it fell in the wrong hands (which was proven with the bankrobbery) and there is no way to avoid that.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

I actually liked the episode, ofcourse it's terrible what Sam did, but it's good to see that they got her and framing Ryan was bad! But I loved the ending with H showing up at the pub and all

32 12
Thread