Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Tracy was lucky that Horatio turned up when he did but the the probation officer trying to escape by jumping through the window was stupid well that's what i saw and I'm sticking to it, as if Horatio would chuck him through the window

Reply 31#31 bala's post

What a different roll for Myka and the other woman Marcie at the restaurant hasn't changed since she was in Tru Calling, Frank was lucky in the car crash and Gary using the same knife out side the station was stupid

Reply 34#34 bala's post

What a tragic set of circumstance which lead to the explosion but what Horatio did for the sisters was nice

9x10 Match Made in Hell

Horatio is a sucker for the girl but I'm glad he got Kate to testify against Paul

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Don't they say love makes you blind

9x11 F-T-F

The car rental guy did a great job in stalling Justin from leaving but how tragic for the woman car driver

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

The girl looked like they was enjoying themselves trying to replicate the elbow pad injury and the roller derby girl have a short temper

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That kid was lucky in that gun battle but Memmo falling for Horatio's trap on the boat was disappointing

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I smiled when Wolfe explained what happened to him and his telescope but Blaire driving Nate to try and hang himself was sad but Megan's parents allowing their daughter to take the fall for them was disgusting

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It's tragic that the parents were drove to breaking point because the school couldn't control one bully

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I'm surprised Natalia didn't hear him coming up from behind because after finding the finger nails she should of been on high alert and Horatio shooting in the back was a bit premature

Reply 71#71 bala's post

The arrogant guy in the office still tapping his keyboard after his computer was unplugged was an idiot but getting the DNA from the leach was brilliant and I understand why the shop owner who made the arrow was reluctant to give the name of the guy who brought the arrow but giving him 15 seconds to run was amusing

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I originally thought it was a jealous husband but not for the drug business, what an idiot Travis was for swallowing the drugs and Frank was luck Horatio got there so quickly, that was an impressive jigsaw puzzle with the parcels in the van

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Natalia was lucky after the accident but going after the reward after framing Patrick for his murder was over the top

Reply 78#78 bala's post

What timing with Tim's wife turning up at the same time as they identified him and Logan didn't have a lot of choice about the dive

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I thought when Monica did the hand writing test she looked uncomfortable with the pen in her left hand but then playing with it in her right hand confirmed my suspicion and playing with her hair was also another tell but I'm glad she wasn't the killer

Reply 82#82 bala's post

The escape from the lift was brilliant but that was one hell of a game organised by his brother

Reply 84#84 bala's post

More money than sense and that game has ruined his brothers families life

Reply 87#87 bala's post

That Jack Toller was a cold killer but Randy shooting Horatio will definitely ruin his chances of seeing his kids again and what a good cliffhanger

CSI Miami - Season 10 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Season 10 Premieres September 25, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

Thread