Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Luckly no-one did

Reply 15#15 tycoonworld's post

i thought the same thing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

E-coil case was interesting way to investigate a murder

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

what a great title for an episode but at least he prove no amount of money prevent him leaving his new wife

Bone Voyage

Well this is first 3 CSI cross over event which continue on CSI:NY than finishing off on CSI.

Well from this part of the story-line there only got 2 people responsible. . That note at the end of the episode was good clif-hanger. i can't wait for CSI:NY

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes that was one hell of a consequence why didn't hide it inside the car?

kill clause

wow a company kill it's employees for there insurance-serious who comes up with these unbelievable situation    .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

i suspect all employees have

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

it was good episode quick thinking from new guy shoot the timer

Pros and Cons

Well this interesting case the guy almost got away with because he didn't have the equipment but i should tag-team thing coming obvious he would have some insecurity that he's hasn't got what all guys have. i feel sorry for him

Thrill Kill

Well i knew something wasn't right with that accident but it shame innocent girl had die . Jessie tell his secret to callie was a surprise.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

During the Last season

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-2-2010 17:30  
Good episode the man on death row nearly got away with it all because the the old lady changed her statement but thanks to the wind machine confirmed her original statement
So nobody bothered to check weather conditions ?

Miami, We Have a Problem

This has got to be the most interesting episode this season a murder in space

Season 8 Episode 16 LA

So this was episode where we find out about Jessie history with that women. I am glad they prove Jessie wasn't dirty cop

Double Closing

Talk about cold blooded murder but nice twist you just didn't see that coming guy in elevator murdered that women.   Some people really get over things like grudges.

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

Your right that is the correct title- as long episode loads it really doesn't bother me . i learn expect this

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Some people really surprise you that i love about human nature , you can never predict how a person is going react but I'm guessing he didn't figure she drop on him in the lift which kind of make sense if he threw her down shouldn't her body already been at bottom before he got on the lift?. That was the only bit that didn't make sense?.

Kill or Be Killed

Well this was ok episode but what a surprise as who kill that man-all evidence was pointing to the daughter but it was the mother. . this one you actually felt bad for because he was going samething to his daughter so he kind of deserved what he got.

Slow-motion

How did i know those 3 bodies were going connected and she really had no remorse what she did

Thread