Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well the only things i have left are all comedies (2 broke girls, mike & molly, sugagtory ,rasing hope & Irob ) - i don't know why but for some reason i kind of accidentally cut them out weekly viewing.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes i have zombie thing got a bit boring

No Good Deed

Well that guy having no idea what the next door neighbour was doing was kind of amusing consider what she was wearing. He tried to do a good thing but to get killed because guy reported his driving seem a bit ridiculous

At Risk

Why am i still watching this, it was a average episode but using a dog as a weapons was interesting twist

Law and Disorder

Well i have to say this is looking great for 2-part episode finding out how he been blackmailing his client planting evidence so his other clients can get off is impressive but making the crime lab incompetent was rather amazing.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I hadn't thought of that but you are right they must have cameras but we never actually see them in the series

Habeas Corpse

Well not a good conclusion but sad to think Wolf getting framed because of that lab tech look like this end of line for her

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Wow didn't realise this was season finale

Reply 60#60 spratt89's post

Well first CSI to get cancelled but i am not surprised they were very luck to be on the air this long.

Thread