26 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premiered September 22, 2008

Discuss Anything About Season 7-10 Here

Just a great episode all round, cant wait for next weeks one

why is that

Ture but i don't think they will mention it for a while, but still think it will continue to be good, hope it will continue

dont know, no body says he did

Episode 2

Very Good Episode, The Fire man was very bad, the new Lady is fitting in well i think

Stealing fuel is such a bad thing

they did that part very well

that would be a  good thing to know

yeah but don't set it off in your trouser pocket when trying to get it out

just don't forget to put the keypad lock on

Episode 3

Well that was a good episode, not as good as the last but still good, the ending was great, the look on her face as she walked away

well something has to happen with them soon

Episode 4

This was another good instalment, looks as though the Russian mob will not be going away just yet, i liked all of this episode so i cant pick a favourite moment, but H has got himself another enemy, the list for him is endless.

Episode 5

This was a very good episode, i was nice to see H's ex wife again, there were also loads of other good moments in this episode, my favourite part was when Wolf solved the case by just the look of someone's ring.

Episode 6

This was quite a good episode, i liked the beginning, the crane coming though the building was great, Ryan being kind of scared of heights, Never saw the son being the one responsible for his fathers death, H never stopped going after the boss, that was good, was good when Ryan and Natalie had to go digging though the toilet, Have not seen H working in the lab for some time, so that was  a nice change, the ending was good also

i know i could not believe that

Episode 7

I really liked this episode. I thought it was very original and it was a great example of CSI: Miami. It was another great installment of the series. It told a great story and the prank in the lab was like going back to the basics. I liked that; I think that they should do that more often. Bring back some older storylines. It also shed more light on Dr. Price, what's she's about. It showed how good she is at her job and I think she is a great addition to the show. I can't wait for the next episode "Gone Baby Gone".

this was quite a good episode, it made a change from other episodes, and there were so many twists in this episode i could not keep up with it. (My Score 9/10)

Was good when they said what they did before they started acting

26 12
Thread