Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Did you recognise the three victims the girls from Make It or Break It and the guy from Blue Mountain State

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes i did-well done on that

i think you mean 2,  the blonde girl and killer from Make it or break it and guy from BMS

The 3rd victim the girl who in washing machine wasn't on either show

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Yes you are right it was the killer

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Me and you watch way to many shows it obvious eventually we see actors guest star on some our shows   . it  was nice to see different side to them.

Quick Strike

Has it really come to this getting a ghost to help you solve a case

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I thought something was wrong when Calleigh went back to the crime scene all in white but it was at the lift when the penny dropped

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

doesn't she always wear white?

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I cant remember but white at a fire scene is wrong

Fourth Wall

nice episode who would thought it was women who pulled off the heist and Delko playing tough game investigate who mole is . Who took bag 5 of diamonds ?

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I was glad to see Delko back but with him being a mole I am not to keen on. I know they needed a way to get him back on the team but this was not the way. I can see it leading to a bad end for him with the others.

It was a good ep aside from that. I am glad Cali is ok. This is also a good line to have in the story to keep us wanting to figure out who the mole is and what will happen to the team.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

That was a very clever robbery melting the gold and molding it into motorcycle parts if only they didn't kill Ben Rooney

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

I'm not so worried about Delko and the team, in the end it worked out for Natalia too, but I am worried about Delko and Calleigh. This might break them up cause she doesn't know...

Reply 65#65 kellemanske's post

I don't think they will break up yes there might have a fight about it but Calleign will eventually forgive him and than it will be back to normal.

8x22 Mommie Deadest

Delko slipped up with Walter about his rent but those poor kids having to put up with a mother like that and great cliffhanger

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yes but why was calligh there ?

Reply 68#68 bala's post

my thoughts exactly. The DA was killed right? So why was Calleigh at the meeting of Delko and the DA? I know she saw Delko with that guy from IA, that combined with his strange behavior might have made her suspicious, but suspicious enough to follow him without giving the impression of being guilty?
I know that she can't be the mole, but this sure makes her look like it.

So, I just saw the episode.
It was quite different than I expected. It had almost no action and all.
That it wouldn't be a team member was quite certain but this one beat it all.
I already hoped it was him cause I never liked him.
I do think that they didn't do much with the mole thing. Delko was off the hook pretty soon. I like the scene at the water with Calleigh, but I mean that's all?
Btw it took him pretty long to say that he didn't wear his wire at home.

Pop, Lock and Drop It

So after all of that it was IA guy . I should known it was him all because someone accidental drove a car from impound lot but taking out DA got him caught

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Arresting Wolfe was his second mistake after killing Nevins because that got them to go the extra distance with the bacteria DNA

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

he needed to frame somebody and Wolfe is an easy target

Thread