Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That was over the top by the mother getting that boy to expose the stand in with tragic consequences

8x14 In The Wind

Good episode the man on death row nearly got away with it all because the the old lady changed her statement but thanks to the wind machine confirmed her original statement

I didn't know that Kyle joint the army...
When did that happen?

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

During the Last season

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-2-2010 17:30  
Good episode the man on death row nearly got away with it all because the the old lady changed her statement but thanks to the wind machine confirmed her original statement
So nobody bothered to check weather conditions ?

Miami, We Have a Problem

This has got to be the most interesting episode this season a murder in space

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Walter and Jesse in the Vomit Comet was funny

Season 8 Episode 16 LA

So this was episode where we find out about Jessie history with that women. I am glad they prove Jessie wasn't dirty cop

Double Closing

Talk about cold blooded murder but nice twist you just didn't see that coming guy in elevator murdered that women.   Some people really get over things like grudges.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I thought it was called "getting axed"?

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

Your right that is the correct title- as long episode loads it really doesn't bother me . i learn expect this

Reply 42#42 bala's post

What an idiot getting back in the lift after he chucked the woman down the lift shaft

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Some people really surprise you that i love about human nature , you can never predict how a person is going react but I'm guessing he didn't figure she drop on him in the lift which kind of make sense if he threw her down shouldn't her body already been at bottom before he got on the lift?. That was the only bit that didn't make sense?.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

He should of made sure the lift was above him when he drop her down the shaft

Kill or Be Killed

Well this was ok episode but what a surprise as who kill that man-all evidence was pointing to the daughter but it was the mother. . this one you actually felt bad for because he was going samething to his daughter so he kind of deserved what he got.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Yeah he did deserve it but what a painful way to go.

I also liked the fact that Hario's son is off to the Middle East. It can be interesting to see where they take that.

Reply 49#49 carlorica's post

It can only go three ways,
1 he gets killed, but I wouldn't want that. Although it would be interesting to see how H would handle that.
2 he gets injured, that would be too bad cause it's not really interesting, but it is a good way to return to the show for more episodes.
3 he comes back a hero (with/without problems) and that would be a bit convenient. That way he would have a reason to appear more on the screen and it might even mean that he becomes a regular.
I don't really know what I would want most. Maybe the last one is a bit to cliché, so I would go for 2

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Yeah I would have to agree but I was think that maybe something would happen over there and he would call on his dad to come to help him get out of it. but that would be really cliché.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Painful way to go even when he deserved it but it had to be a woman that would recognise the heal marks

Slow-motion

How did i know those 3 bodies were going connected and she really had no remorse what she did

Thread