Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Luckly no-one did

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

It was really creepy to see his blue face floating in that toilet :   My first thought was: how did he get in there through that tiny hole... But it seemed rather simple to take it apart, didn't it?

Reply 15#15 tycoonworld's post

i thought the same thing

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Two great minds -one thought

CSI Miami 8x05 Bad Seed

Interesting episode it is enough to put you of salads for life and i liked the way Horatio got his full confession from Jerry Mackey

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-20-2009 18:47 ]

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

E-coil case was interesting way to investigate a murder

CSI Miami 8x06 Dude, Where's My Groom

Good episode he was one lucky groom that will probably never go to a strip club again and his friends signature got them court for the killing

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

what a great title for an episode but at least he prove no amount of money prevent him leaving his new wife

Bone Voyage

Well this is first 3 CSI cross over event which continue on CSI:NY than finishing off on CSI.

Well from this part of the story-line there only got 2 people responsible. . That note at the end of the episode was good clif-hanger. i can't wait for CSI:NY

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Great episode i had a feeling that there was more to the couple using the credit card

8x08 Point of Impact

Good episode this was a new twist on the consequences of using drugs but what a price to pay

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes that was one hell of a consequence why didn't hide it inside the car?

kill clause

wow a company kill it's employees for there insurance-serious who comes up with these unbelievable situation    .

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The wife looking for the life insurance before the body was cold looked suspicious but lets hope the CEO had life insurance on himself it would be a shame to wast his life

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

i suspect all employees have

8x10 Count Me Out

Good episode that was a close call for Ryan and Natalia when the meth lab explodes and i am glad that Calleigh when back and arrested that arrogant woman

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

it was good episode quick thinking from new guy shoot the timer

Pros and Cons

Well this interesting case the guy almost got away with because he didn't have the equipment but i should tag-team thing coming obvious he would have some insecurity that he's hasn't got what all guys have. i feel sorry for him

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Great episode Eric working for the other side put a interesting view on the evidence and who would of thought that breakfast would be the turning point in the case

Thrill Kill

Well i knew something wasn't right with that accident but it shame innocent girl had die . Jessie tell his secret to callie was a surprise.

Thread