Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The episode's finale wasnt what I expected it to be  the last seasons finale was way better when everyone thought Cane got shot this seasons finale didn't do it for me as it wasnt that exciting. It would have been more exciting if they had left the season on when Wolfe got kidnapped.
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Reply 61#61 usmania's post

Next week the season finale for this show

What an action packed episode

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Yes good episode i was starting to think Ivan was like a cat with 9 lives but he must of used them all up but what about Eric was he already shot or was he shot by Calleigh

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Well he got himself involved with that Calleigh warned him and he didn't listen

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Eric has risked everything for his father maybe even his life and job

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

yes his father didn't even raise him

CSI: Miami - Season 8 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 8-10 Here

CSI Miami 8x01 Out of Time (2)

Good flash back episode when Horatio flashes back 12 years to remember how the team was created

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

it was great flashback episode it's amazing how team was formed

Reply 3#3 bala's post

yes it was and I loved it that they put Boa Vista in it too because she came to the team later

And Alexx was there, too! I have always liked this affectionate way she treated the victims. Great to learn how Horatio got his first pair of sunglasses -of Eric..

i loved this episode. it was such a feelgood episode. loved how eric hit on cally as soon as they met and that we found out how whole team was brought together and that that team made csi happen in miami. also gotta love the shades lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

CSI Miami 8x02 Hostile Takeover

Great episode when the lab is attacked, Horatio must fulfill a gunman's unique request in order to save five hostages all this to uncover a counterfeiter and a child abuser

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good episode but what first day for Jessie i mean he's was off-duty and it had walk-in on that hostage situation but nice catch on haratio spot he was Jessie on roof top and not the hostage taker.

I don't understand... I thought Delko and Calleigh were together and now he says that they aren't and at the end they don't even have a good conversation or at least not the one I expected...

It might be so Calleigh would be save but still...

CSI Miami 8x03 Bolt Action

That was clever the way he managed to kill the three volleyball players in plain sight of every one

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but i was surprise allow copper wiring to be in the sand-there must law against exposed wire in the public places?.

In Plane Sight

This average CSI episode nothing special happen accidental however what an awful place dump the body

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Can you imagine siting on a toilet and seeing that

Thread